Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jim Irsay, now (23/08)

Marcio James

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's my psychic thought. He hasn't tweeted since yesterday. I'm thinking these guys are busy still trying to work something out.

Maybe so, but there are about half a million rumors going on right now. I just think we should have heard something. And I don't necessarily mean a tweet from Irsay either. The longer it drags out, the more it looks like it won't happen.

I just don't understand this. Shouldn't we have heard SOMETHING by now?

Yes, Thats why I keep saying this is dead. Irsay is trying to figure out a way of saving face after getting us all hyped up yesterday. Nah, I still love Irsay, but I really wish he would have just kept it quiet so we wouldn't have gotten our hopes up.

He did try to warn us all yesterday that the chances of this happening were slim to none.

Yes, Thats why I keep saying this is dead. Irsay is trying to figure out a way of saving face after getting us all hyped up yesterday. Nah, I still love Irsay, but I really wish he would have just kept it quiet so we wouldn't have gotten our hopes up.

He did try to warn us all yesterday that the chances of this happening were slim to none.

Either one side is being completely hard headed, or its not happening. I want to believe we are going to do something, but why would it take this long to figure out the details of this trade? The longer this goes on, the more likely its not happening.

JMV brought up a good point I never thought about. The last colts administration (polian) would usually give the info to mortenson, and maybe this is Grigson/Irsay being very secretive about this? Ever since these tweets it has been hush hush from the colts.

I personally think this has been dead since last night. Irsay's last tweet said something like "only so much you can do". that pretty much sealed it for me. Another thing is, there is virtually nobody talking about this at all. Schefter, Clayton, Glazer, local guys, nobody has said a word about it. If there were something still happening, somebody would have some info.

I personally think this has been dead since last night. Irsay's last tweet said something like "only so much you can do". that pretty much sealed it for me. Another thing is, there is virtually nobody talking about this at all. Schefter, Clayton, Glazer, local guys, nobody has said a word about it. If there were something still happening, somebody would have some info.

So, aside from Irsay's twitter account, they've located and stopped all the leaks?

So, aside from Irsay's twitter account, they've located and stopped all the leaks?

Yeah, I would like to believe that, but I don't. There are always leaks especially when it has been dragging out this long. These insiders would at the very least know if they were still working on something.

Either one side is being completely hard headed, or its not happening. I want to believe we are going to do something, but why would it take this long to figure out the details of this trade? The longer this goes on, the more likely its not happening.

maybe it's super complicated. I think if nothing was going to happen, Jim would tweet that. He said these things have a way of falling apart......so, if it does fall apart, I expect he'll say so