Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jim Irsay, now (23/08)

Marcio James

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we going to get Kyle Wilson???? Im confused.....who do the Jets have that we'd need...hmmmm Ellis??? or Wilson?

I think we're all confused.

Jim Irsay is the greatest troll of all time. 4 pages so far on the Colts' messageboards based on his one, non-descriptive tweet. Genious.

I think we're all confused.

Jim Irsay is the greatest troll of all time. 4 pages so far on the Colts' messageboards based on his one, non-descriptive tweet. Genious.

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if Jim is somewhere in the tropics and just woke up this morning with a nice breeze blowing through his window and he tweeted "trade winds blowing".

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if Jim is somewhere in the tropics and just woke up this morning with a nice breeze blowing through his window and he tweeted "trade winds blowing".

oh no it's happening...just won't happen until later tonight lol. Always leaves you with a cliff hanger.

Anyone else feel like we don't need ILB help?

We dont really

Agreed. Not only have Fokou and Lloyd played well, but the Freeman has stepped up and made his mark. Conner is still here, and Angerer will be back shortly. Unless we were to bring in a top notch guy, I'd prefer to stay put with what we have at ILB.

Agreed. Not only have Fokou and Lloyd played well, but the Freeman has stepped up and made his mark. Conner is still here, and Angerer will be back shortly. Unless we were to bring in a top notch guy, I'd prefer to stay put with what we have at ILB.

Can we please start referring the Freeman as "The Freeman" from now on? :)

We have all that we need at ILB

Angerer and Freeman are roamers, Freeman is better in coverage

Conner, Fokuo and Lloyd are thumpers inside also dont forget about Harvey, he has played well, None of our guys are elite at least not yet but they are more then serviceable. The key is not asking them to do something that they arent that good at alot