Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

San Francisco @ Denver (8-26-12) 1 p.m.

oldunclemark

I would like to see Peyton play three quarters/

......there are still timing issues with him and hs new team.

He might sit out the 4th pre-season game entirely so it would be a good idea to play him extensively on this a day.

If Denver can move the ball on the 49ers 1st stringers....they're ready..

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He might sit out the 4th pre-season game entirely so it would be a good idea to play him extensively on this a day.

It is amazing how similar Manning and Luck's games were this past week. Peyton with 2 INTs and two long drives...same with Luck....

Is the game on regular TV Unc?

It is amazing how similar Manning and Luck's games were this past week. Peyton with 2 INTs and two long drives...same with Luck....

Is the game on regular TV Unc?

Good question.... I'm goning guess that it is becas of the Sunday afternoon start..

the golf...tournamnet is on CBS....I think SF-Denver is on FOX....

thanks...I had the time wrong....

I guess its not a surprise that a pre-season game would be on National TV Sunday afternoon..

considering who's playing

I hope Manning plays 3 quarters......

With Denver playing at SD and at Oakland.....this is the type of trip and the game time they'll see the most

thanks...I had the time wrong....

I guess its not a surprise that a pre-season game would be on National TV Sunday afternoon..

considering who's playing

I hope Manning plays 3 quarters......

With Denver playing at SD and at Oakland.....this is the type of trip and the game time they'll see the most

After all of the 'stink' about Manning........I need to see this game....I am hoping to see it...heading north and going to the last Indians game Saturday Night....should be fun at the 'old ball park...'

Can't wait!

Peyton said that the first team may not play in the second half as they played longer than expected vs Seattle.

You clearly haven't been watching the games.

Kind of hard for Brady to throw when his O-line is getting him killed.

Three starters have been out.

(null)

Watching the replay now.....you are exactly right....Todd Lyght's retirement/leadership (his absence) is huge IMO!

Peyton's first throw a 16 yard down and out....HMMM over 10 yards on the money...second dropped...3rd Stokey was held no call by the mini-mi refs.

These refs or so called refs are a joke in my opinion. Hope something gets done before the regular season starts.

I like Joe Buck...Terry should have stayed home....already a Tebow comment...Terry and Troy can let Joe call the game and go have a brat. :)

I like Buck too. He is a good baseball commentator. The only reason I use to watch Fox football was for Frank Caliendo, and even then it was a quick switch to see if his segment was on.