Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Which Vet Qb To Get To Start The Season (Merge)

Norm

Id take painter!! he's been in the system and knows what to do, now he just needs the playtime.... Before anyone says anything. Take Peytons rookie stats like really take it in, it took peyton one whole season, painter has had two regular season games... Lets wait till the Packers game then we can truly bash him if he's horrible in that game cause thats the game where they actually play like its a regular season game and plan for their opponent.

Id take painter!! he's been in the system and knows what to do, now he just needs the playtime.... Before anyone says anything. Take Peytons rookie stats like really take it in, it took peyton one whole season, painter has had two regular season games... Lets wait till the Packers game then we can truly bash him if he's horrible in that game cause thats the game where they actually play like its a regular season game and plan for their opponent.

Really, Really?

Really, Really?

Yes really, im sure there were fans in peytons preseason games who were like what is this guy doing here. Painter aint no starting QB thats for certain BUT with time although thats not what the colts have he could be a really good backup. I still have a lil hope left that painter can perform well i think the packers game, there's alot of pessimists on the forum at least he didnt get sacked fumble and threw an INT in the skins game.

Yes i think one of his agent's job's is to protect him and defend him.Unless he is cut he will get his money.

I dont think when it said protect it meant going on fan forums and actually defending him... from the media yes but not angry fans.

Yes really, im sure there were fans in peytons preseason games who were like what is this guy doing here. Painter aint no starting QB thats for certain BUT with time although thats not what the colts have he could be a really good backup. I still have a lil hope left that painter can perform well i think the packers game, there's alot of pessimists on the forum at least he didnt get sacked fumble and threw an INT in the skins game.

wasn't Peyton Manning's first pass in the preseason a TD to Harrison?

Yea he did and so did matt ryan i believe, peyton still had a pretty bad season though. Goes to show that its all about the surrounding cast.

Um if you look at his rookie season numbers compared to other rookie QBs you'll see Manning had one of the best rookie seasons ever by a QB and as a matter of fact holds several rookie records for a QB.

Um if you look at his rookie season numbers compared to other rookie QBs you'll see Manning had one of the best rookie seasons ever by a QB and as a matter of fact holds several rookie records for a QB.

True but he also holds the one for most INT's thrown for a rookie.... boy i would hate be george blanda lol... Peyton would have had a great rookie season if it wasnt for the defense. If the colts have a pretty good defensive season this year even without peyton and an average QB i still think theyre and 8-8 team... And lets say if painter stepped up his game whos to say they wouldnt make the playoffs.