Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ztboiler

Chigbo

I have been among those around here that have high hopes for Chigo. I'm interested in what those of you that re-watch the tape see upon further review...because the live action observations did not look good for Chigbo last night. No need to jump to conclusions, but it sure looked like their 3rd string line moved him pretty easily.

Yes, it was not a good game for Chigbo. Cut and placed in PS, that has been my expectation all along. Let him develop there.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• That may go against an argument for anyone other than gronk and I lean towards winslow in this argument.   But if bb had a predominance of the plays for gronk.... 
    • This is true but none of them played as big of percentages of their offenses as Gronk did IMO.   
    • That was a contact tracing plan, has nothing to do with the spread, just people they can easily identify as a potential case because they were in close contact with.   You can't give them names of people to contact tracers, that may have followed you into a room or passed you walking down a sidewalk, that you might not know.
    • Yeah, that says it is contact tracing plan that will occur when someone was within 6' for 15 minutes. Not that, that is how you catch it.   Good way to spin it.   You can catch it by touching a door knob and touching your face, not even being around the person. Hence not able to contact trace those cases.     So thanks, might want to pay attention to what you post, maybe quote it for what it is.   Then  come back and provide a link that has nothing to do with what you said.   TBH, not surprised by your post though.
    • Thanks for the link.  Honestly, it’s the first time I’ve seen this.   Good link.    That said...   to be clear, the link you provided had another link.  And it says that while prolonged contact (15 minutes) is the most likely, it does NOT at all rule out being able to contract the virus in instances of shorter time length, or in instances where the breath of an infected person comes directly into contact with an I infected person, such as coughing, breathing heavy, or, I suspect, with singing.  That’s why so many church events turn into Super Spreader events.
  • Members

• 2006Coltsbestever

2006Coltsbestever 27,255

• w87r

w87r 1,756

• Fat Clemenza

Fat Clemenza 351

• Nadine

Nadine 9,785

Administrators
    • stitches

stitches 9,006