Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

krunk

Is it just me or does it seem like the Run D

Does it seem like the Run D gets better when Mathis and Freeney leave the game?

Maybe I'm just hallucinating! If you don't agree with me that's fine, but I wanted to check

Maybe I'm just hallucinating! If you don't agree with me that's fine, but I wanted to check

Not a bad question, just too early to have any evidence other than happenstance.

Seems like we are better at the point of attack when larger bodies come in at OLB.

this usually correlates with the oppenents 2nd team line as well. I don't it's time to make a case for that just yet. Hughes and Addison are impressive regardless.

Not a bad question, just too early to have any evidence other than happenstance.

I agree. At this point is does sorta seem that way a little bit I suppose. Anyways, who's excited to see that safety blitz up the middle by Bethea? I see that wrecking havoc on immobile quarterbacks. He's so frigging quick just wish he was a little bigger.

If Redding is hurt can we put one of them back were they belong. I think Freeney is going to be wasted lining up out wide and dropping into zone coverage.

Mathis was getting good penetration but end up meeting the FB, which isn't bad because then the RB no longer has a unengaged blocker, someone else just needed to finish those plays.

This hasn't been proven yet. But it could be next Sunday cause the starters play 3 QTRS now right? (Could be Wrong)

But we'll get a good look at all of our starters @WAS

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• I think what will happen is that we will see more kids from the SEC, the ACC, and Big 12 drafted next year since as of right now it appears they are going to go on with their football seasons. The kids who are going to be hurt the most are the ones from the mid major programs who get one or two games per year against a power 5 team and they have a chance to make a name for themselves. I'm sure it will be difficult to prepare for the 2021 draft but I have a great deal of confidence in Chris Ballard and his team!
    • Careful! Past performance is no guarantee of future success.
    • I've always wanted to know why there's a game day roster limit.  With player safety being of such importance it's crazy that you could have a healthy player on the bench who's not eligible to play.  Especially if your starter and backup are injured.   The owners are paying them, so they can't be against it, right?
    • Something I’ve been wondering since the kickoff rule changes: why not just move the kicking team up 1 or 2 yards (in front of the kicker), to make it more of a possibility to recover?     I can understand the “4th and 15” option but it seems just moving the players closer would be a safe but exciting option as well.
    • Its going to be a test of all the teams, all the scouts. And that's even if we have a 2021 draft.  And even if we do, I think the bust potential will multiply out big time.  It will also be a huge test of a kid's maturity and dedication to the sport. Do they stay out of trouble, stay in shape, hone their skills, or do they party and get into trouble, legal and otherwise?  It'll be interesting to see for sure.
  • Members

• ColtStrong2013

ColtStrong2013 1,740

• mirobi48

mirobi48 36

• Flash7

Flash7 2,645

• Myles

Myles 3,859

• buccolts

buccolts 4,535

• shasta519