Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Rate my Fantasy Draft

I think I did pretty well. What do you think?

1.Ray Rice

2.Larry Fitzgerald

3.Roddy White

4.Trent Richardson

5.Peyton Manning

6.Jeremy Maclin

7.Jason Witten

8. Steve Johnson

9. Texans D

10. Ben Tate

11. Alshon Jeffery

12. Coby Fleener

13. Mikel Leshoure

14. Josh Freeman

15. Seahawks D

16. Matt Bryant

1.Ray Rice

2.Larry Fitzgerald

3.Roddy White

4.Trent Richardson

5.Peyton Manning

6.Jeremy Maclin

7.Jason Witten

8. Steve Johnson

9. Texans D

10. Ben Tate

11. Alshon Jeffery

12. Coby Fleener

13. Mikel Leshoure

14. Josh Freeman

15. Seahawks D

16. Matt Bryant

Manning paired with Freeman is a good move, but I can't help but wonder how much better your team would be if you waited at least one more round to take a QB.

Matt Ryan is a great pickup in round 7 this year and he can be paired with someone like RG3 who can pass and run.

Some of us should try to get in a draft room together for fun. I am about to do a mock so I will post my results.

Was this a mock???

Peyton Manning would make or break that team. If he does well, then the team will be the best, if he doesn't, then the team will be mediocre.

The quarterback is so important in FF.

In this particular league, QB isn't nearly as valuable as RB and WR. I think Peyton will be fine. If not I can trade away a WR for a better QB option.

1.Ray Rice

2.Larry Fitzgerald

3.Roddy White

4.Trent Richardson

5.Peyton Manning

6.Jeremy Maclin

7.Jason Witten

8. Steve Johnson

9. Texans D

10. Ben Tate

11. Alshon Jeffery

12. Coby Fleener

13. Mikel Leshoure

14. Josh Freeman

15. Seahawks D

16. Matt Bryant

I like it...

Manning

Rice

Richardson.. (unknown but could be huge)

White

Fitz

Mack

JW.....

Very good...

In this particular league, QB isn't nearly as valuable as RB and WR. I think Peyton will be fine. If not I can trade away a WR for a better QB option.

Scoring... major factor in ANY FF league... who gets what for what?

If QB is not heavy in your league then PM is as good a choice as any unless you can snag one of the running QB's. And they always come with a risk.

IMO Richardson will make or break your team .. RB is the "important position in standard scoring leagues" So much "sharing going on" .. Rice will be huge, Trent R could make your team a big winner.... and your backup RB's ... ughhh gotta hope for an injury.

Scoring... major factor in ANY FF league... who gets what for what?

If QB is not heavy in your league then PM is as good a choice as any unless you can snag one of the running QB's. And they always come with a risk.

IMO Richardson will make or break your team .. RB is the "important position in standard scoring leagues" So much "sharing going on" .. Rice will be huge, Trent R could make your team a big winner.... and your backup RB's ... ughhh gotta hope for an injury.

RB and WR get 6 pt/TD 1 pt/10. 5 point bonus at 100 yards. QB 4 pt/TD, 1 pt/25 yards 5 point bonus at 300. They get docked -2 pts/INT and -1 for a sack.

That's why I liked the Manning pick a lot. Doesn't get sacked has a good line in front of him and good WRs.

As far as the backup RB's go...I think Tate is the best handcuff you can have despite how many carries he gets regardless of Fosters health. Leshoure should be Detroits starter after his 2 game suspension is up.

I appreciate the input

RB and WR get 6 pt/TD 1 pt/10. 5 point bonus at 100 yards. QB 4 pt/TD, 1 pt/25 yards 5 point bonus at 300. They get docked -2 pts/INT and -1 for a sack.

That's why I liked the Manning pick a lot. Doesn't get sacked has a good line in front of him and good WRs.

As far as the backup RB's go...I think Tate is the best handcuff you can have despite how many carries he gets regardless of Fosters health. Leshoure should be Detroits starter after his 2 game suspension is up.

I appreciate the input

You got A Foster? and RR? and Fitz? I want in on this league... heeh.e...

But seriously.. if you have AF you are LOADED.

You got A Foster? and RR? and Fitz? I want in on this league... heeh.e...

But seriously.. if you have AF you are LOADED.

Nope. I never said I had Foster lol. I was talking about Ben Tate as one of my late round picks. He gets up to 15 carries whether or not Foster is healthy. That's all I was saying. It was a good value.

QB-vick,luck

RB-peterson,charles,richardson,david martin,mendenhall

WR-calvin johnson, colston, demaryious thomas, malcom floyd, wayne

TE-finley

d-texans, eagles

k- sea bass

QB's are the only area of concern I see for ya. Vick is always injured...IE, last night and Luck is unproven.

RB's - Peterson is iffy with an injury, Charles coming off an injury but looks decent so far...kinda worried about his goal line carries with Hillis. T Rich is good, I don't think his surgery is going to affect him much. Do you mean Doug Martin? I hope so, he's gonna be a beast. Mendenhall probably won't see the field til mid season.

WR - pretty solid all throughout

TE - Can't complain. I usually stay away from GB receivers personally. They spread the ball around too much. I like to have "the guy".

K - You should get a lot of 50+ yard kicks.