Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Touch Adrian Peterson, and you're fired!

The Peytonator

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/anyone-touches-adrian-peterson-cut-172858470--nfl.html

Hopefully Jared Allen or Kevin Williams breaks this rule.....get one of those guys with a horseshoe. Williams would be an excellent 5-tech in this defense. Winfield could help the secondary too. Alright I'm getting ahead of myself here.

RB drills must be fun. "Oh look, AP got another touchdown because everyone was diving out of his way"

lmao

I could see AP getting into that mindset and running the ball casually on a Sunday, only to get smashed by a LB when he doesn't expect it. Or the Vikings defense would get so used to running out of AP's way that they start doing that in games too....and by that, I mean more than they did last year

lmao

I could see AP getting into that mindset and running the ball casually on a Sunday, only to get smashed by a LB when he doesn't expect it. Or the Vikings defense would get so used to running out of AP's way that they start doing that in games too....and by that, I mean more than they did last year

I don't think they could do it any more than they did last year, hahahaha. Poor AD...getting set up for failure lol.