Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

"Everything to Prove" series on Xbox

ColtsFTW

As I was about to fire up the Madden 13 demo I noticed a new series they had called "Everything to Prove" sponsored by Gatorade. It has a lot of good behind the scenes videos of most major rookies. Plenty of Luck, Dwayne Allen, RG3 ect...

It followed Allen before the draft. Showed him answer the phone from the Colts. It follows Luck around campus some at Stanford, shows him having lunch with his dad, and shows him in camp. You can hear the exact plays hes calling. Even a rare clip of him messing up. Dwayne brags about him. It also gets into Dwaynes personal life a bit. Shows Pagano working with Dwayne in camp. He states that he will always be a team player but does have a chip on his shoulder for being the 2nd TE taken and will work to prove that he should have been the first. RG3 takes you through his whole sock drawer. His girlfriend jokes about his socks and says that she thought he already had a girlfriend when they met because he was wearing her socks. lol

Anyway some cool videos you should definitely watch if you have an Xbox.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, August 16, 2012 - personal argument
Hidden by Nadine, August 16, 2012 - personal argument

How dare they! Flaunting around like they are the bees knees before they even played in a real game. Attention wanting divas!

The thread was closed for a reason buddy. Don't try to restart the argument, you're bett- oh wait, it's Fx Stryker. Nothing new here.

The thread was closed for a reason buddy. Don't try to restart the argument, you're bett- oh wait, it's Fx Stryker. Nothing new here.

I'm just joining the general population.

I'm just joining the general population.

Does this mean you're going to grow up and stop desperately seeking controversy? :)

Now why would I do that? The Brits wouldn't be so fond of my posts.

What does being British have anything to do with it, darling?

Nothing, just you and BHC love to talk football with me. :thmup:

I don't think I've ever spoken football with you? We can try it though - see Van Persie moved to United today?

I don't think I've ever spoken football with you? We can try it though - see Van Persie moved to United today?

I usually stick to the Italian league. I like to watch teams that can win a world cup in the past 4 decades.

I usually stick to the Italian league. I like to watch teams that can win a world cup in the past 4 decades.

What a surprise, the man who loves controversy chooses the Italian league. Who do you think will win the league this season? Why not email the refs and find out?

What a surprise, the man who loves controversy chooses the Italian league. Who do you think will win the league this season? Why not email the refs and find out?

I'm pulling for A.C. We should get a couple of tickets and go watch a match. Seems this league fits us both.

:hijack:

Sorry 'bout that. Was only trying to make a joke.

Well, this thread went south fast.

3p3m3k.jpg

I'm pulling for A.C. We should get a couple of tickets and go watch a match. Seems this league fits us both.

I dunno, wouldn't you be confused when a bunch of guys in a sport called "football" don't start throwing the ball around?

Wouldn't be my first time to watch the rodeo.

Andrew Luck's a real big fan of football, too, I might invite him. But I suppose you'd not want to come then?

Andrew Luck's a real big fan of football, too, I might invite him. But I suppose you'd not want to come then?

I prefer he not come. Why would you risk his safety like that? European stands have a tendency to collapse.

I prefer he not come. Why would you risk his safety like that? European stands have a tendency to collapse.

Ooh a Hillsborough joke! Just when you think you've gone as far as you're willing to with controversy you make a joke about almost a hundred people dying. I suppose it'd be almost as bad if I said everyone should make sure Luck didn't go into any cinemas? You know, just in case the cheese on his nachos is bad.

Ooh a Hillsborough joke! Just when you think you've gone as far as you're willing to with controversy you make a joke about almost a hundred people dying. I suppose it'd be almost as bad if I said everyone should make sure Luck didn't go into any cinemas? You know, just in case the cheese on his nachos is bad.

I'm just thinking about what's best for the franchise.

I'm just thinking about what's best for the franchise.

As am I, better hope he doesn't like Batman. Although I suppose it's Denver so maybe it's Manning we should be worried about visiting cinemas. You know, in case he trips going up the stairs in the dark and cripples his neck again. Just thinking about what's best for the franchise.

This is how I feel after reading through this thread...

Oh man, if some of the people on here get dumber then I fear for your national safety. Sorry about that.