Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Freeman starting WILB

FightLikeSin

Freeman and every other linebacker that I noticed played with a tremendous amount of speed and decisiveness all game long. They broke quick and hard when the ball went into the air, and they tackled well all game long. I was pleasantly surprised by that. I expected to see more hesitation.

Freeman and every other linebacker that I noticed played with a tremendous amount of speed and decisiveness all game long. They broke quick and hard when the ball went into the air, and they tackled well all game long. I was pleasantly surprised by that. I expected to see more hesitation.

I expected to see more confussion overall on D but everyone seemed oddly familiar with it. It was weird, maybe because for the last 4 months all I've read is how it's a new defense and it's going to take awhile. Sure it's the Rams but I still expected sloppy play.

Freeman was a monster in Canadian football...Not sure what that means...but I like him.

I like him too. As long as he does not get into trouble with the law and when confronted, does not say "I am a Colts playa". :)

There was an ex-CFL-to-Colts player that did that, remember? :)

I like him too. As long as he does not get into trouble with the law and when confronted, does not say "I am a Colts playa". :)

There was an ex-CFL-to-Colts player that did that, remember? :)

You mean Benton "Stone Hands" Beith? :???:

Best thing about this depth chart, that I have never seen before, is that it includes the correct pronunciations of the names of some of our players. Look at the bottom of the third page, the one with the special teams depth chart on it. That's cool. Clears up a few things for me and for the broadcasters, like Bethea, whose name is pronounced differently all the time.

Most notable: Tim Fugger is pronounced FEW-ger. So even more reason to leave the obscene nicknames in the past. (It also ruins the Fuggernaut nickname, which I kind of liked. Too bad.)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/56925894@N03/7782999364/

No surprise, he earned it, he played very well with that said its just preseason, This was going to happen do to the Angerer injury, Jerrell Freeman has a chance to shine and I expect him to, He has quite a bit of talent, to much to let go and to much not to succeed

No surprise, he earned it, he played very well with that said its just preseason, This was going to happen do to the Angerer injury, Jerrell Freeman has a chance to shine and I expect him to, He has quite a bit of talent, to much to let go and to much not to succeed

I'm sure we will find some one when cuts happen

yeah watching the game he can in and popped someone so good I had to jump online and see who it was. just saw the # fly in not the name, heh. I really really liked all our lbers who were out there playing. cb's need to start wrapping up. but liked the sweet sound of pads cracking!!