Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Getting ahead of our selves...

vinsanity

I've predicted 5-7 wins and preached patience here.

I'm not going to change things based on one pre-season game. I'll offer an updated prediction at the end of pre-season.

All that said..... we looked tremendous. Though St. Louis looked bored and disinterested. They looked like it was a pre-season game. We looked like we would make the playoffs with a win today. Two different approaches.

But, we looked exceptionally well coached, in all three phases of the game. That's very impressive.

It didn't look like pre-season game 1. It looked like game 4 with the regular season starting in a week. Very impressive.

Fun to watch from every point of view.... think we'll have no trouble selling every ticket now. I mean, don't you ***WANT*** to see this team?!? I sure do!

Totally Agree. They looked WELL Prepared. Our young Offensive Weapons need some shining and polishing but we have a Plethora ;- ) of them.

Andrew can zip it or he can lay it out there sweet like Drew Brees. Holy $hi. folks.

And Arians has a hechuva diverse bunch of formations. Looked like a Chinese Firedrill out there! And with the speed we have now... wowy!!

Brokeneck WHO

It might actually serve a young team good to lose a game at Pitt. to see it is not a bunch of roses all the time.

I hate to root against my team but I dont want to go 4-0 in pre-season. :)

All that matters is how well they perform their duties. It is what they will be graded on come Tuesday and they will hear about it.

Mainly we need to see the O-Line coming together.

But didn`t Andrew perform well in the pocket under steady pressure. Brokeneck had happy feet pouty face his 1st 5 years.

This kid is smarter/thinks faster than him. Got some wheels too! I see a Brees/Elway/Manning thingish quality. I am an Optomist :banana:

It might actually serve a young team good to lose a game at Pitt. to see it is not a bunch of roses all the time.

I hate to root against my team but I dont want to go 4-0 in pre-season. :)

I agree. I hope Pagano and co. pulls Bellichick and run some plays outside the box this pre-season.