Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Delone Carter And Drake Nevis Doing Real Good

coltsuser21

Oh good, I hope Brown does indeed get bumped to 3rd string. In fact, let's bump him to 4th string while we're at it, then bump him so low we pretend he never existed.

Kudos to Nevis and Carter making the most of some ugly game situations. I'm fine us losing ball games, but like this?... Someone needs to start making plays, so my props to Nevis and Carter for being two of them.

Oh good, I hope Brown does indeed get bumped to 3rd string. In fact, let's bump him to 4th string while we're at it, then bump him so low we pretend he never existed.

Kudos to Nevis and Carter making the most of some ugly game situations. I'm fine us losing ball games, but like this?... Someone needs to start making plays, so my props to Nevis and Carter for being two of them.

I am really liking the picks but not like the defense again corner giving to much cushion

I would add Conner to the list as well. I am very excited to see what our rookies can do in the regular season against teams' first stringers. Nevis is a freakin beast. He will be the jersey I buy this year.

He looks to be a great DT in the making, 1st time i seen an indy DT with a sack in 5 years :sarcasm:, or close to it lol.

Joe Lefeged should be able to make the team he can hit! I think Delone Carter is the power back weve needed for a long time. I also want to say Nevis and Foster with Freeney and Mathis on the ends!!! Can you say Super Bowl!! Now the * thing we did was letting Mr.consistent Kelvin Hayden go. We will struggle for that * move.

Joe Lefeged should be able to make the team he can hit! I think Delone Carter is the power back weve needed for a long time. I also want to say Nevis and Foster with Freeney and Mathis on the ends!!! Can you say Super Bowl!! Now the * thing we did was letting Mr.consistent Kelvin Hayden go. We will struggle for that * move.

Last I looked he was still on the market so if he was all that, someone would have surely picked him up and paid him 10 million a year but they haven't. I think it was a good move, a statement move and something others should pay attention to as they go forward. We will pay you well but you better play to your contract or we will cut you.