Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Rams Preseason Game Day Thread

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

OK....Dominique Jones has to this point outplayed Andre Smith. He has hustled on special teams, blocked...and nice catch!! Dude has some guns.

Nice recovery by Smith...Nice drive by Stanton...Brazill can play!!! All we have heard is true!!

That makes sense, as its local, NFL channel will rebroadcast by u maybe if u want to see again but will be plenty of highlights shown

Peytons first pass was a crossing route hitting Harrison who also took it in eerily similar

all in all Quite impressive play and the young receivers guys played well , Cosv by, TY hiton and Like luck making a quick call and rush a play as announcers on NFL network said he may have been bobbling it and went out of bounds

Collie looks healthy , thats great , Young receivers and RB ballard all looking good and all can grow together with Luck so will have chemistry for long time and collie still young

Good awareness in the pocket and good command & accuracy <Excellent play

& Carter looked great on short yardage thats what we got him for, I also like RB moore as a pickup as Arians knows how to use him

Yong team that will grow well together and once all mature look out and if we get a good draft pick next year I am sure we will use draft correctly, Dont think Grigson / Pagano will pick someone for the next coach to change system and use properly ala Hughes today

& how about are backups just moving down the field now in 14 play TD drive

JEFF FISHER MUST BE DYING OUT THERE

Am taping it, must be off, Best to all

Anyone else loving te blitzes we are sending? Not only are we blitzing, but it's effective too

That is something I never thought we would see from the Colts. Brazill at receiver, Hughes, and the rest of the for that matter has been a pleasant surprise... Now even Mr. Irrelevant has thrown a touchdown.

Mr. Irrelevant for the TD! Harnish threw a TD pass in his first offensive series in the NFL! All three of the Colts QB's led the offense for touchdowns today!

TVnnouncers are also referring LOS as Luck-us Oil Stadium...

Luck-us Oil Stadium - the house that Peyton built...best of both worlds?

we sill need to remember before we get all giddy that this is just the 1st preseason game but overall good play overall by the Colts

Agreed, but to see every man playing hard is a testimony to the teaching and coaching by this Colt's staff....impressive to see a killer instinct...and zero conservatism on defense....and huge hits on special teams.

This preseason game we have been more aggressive than I have seen....EVER....these guys are hitting and having fun.....not a surprise to me!!! Pagano has been so positive. :)

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• The risk is of opportunity cost, not of losing that money. The risk is that we have now made our bet with the LT position and we are missing on more safe options, so if he doesn't recover or recovers and is not the same, we are very likely left with sub-par performance at LT for the year...     
    • He should have been like "...and my source said ... and I quote 'Look...'"  
    • As you likely know,  the 2021 schedule is revealed Wednesday Night...   5/12...   8p your time...   5p my time...     These are things I always look for as soon as I see the schedule.   In no particular order....   1.    Do we start at home, or on the road?   Typically, you close your season with the opposite.       2.    Marquee games?    National Games?    Are we on the big stage at all?    Anything beyond the dreaded Thursday night games which most every team gets stuck with and hates!     Ugh.  The worst.   3.   Bye week?    When does it happen?    I prefer late October to Early November.   Something close to the middle of the season.    We got lucky once having the bye week in week 4.    That was Luck's rookie year.    The early break allowed Chuck Pagano and his wife to see a doctor and caught his leukemia early enough to save him.    Otherwise, I hate the early bye week.   I prefer weeks 7-10.   4.   Hardest stretch of the schedule.   Easiest part of the schedule.   Knowing full well that what the schedule might seem like in May, might be totally different by the time that part of the season comes.   5.    Potential bad weather games.    So, this year,  we play Buffalo, Baltimore, Dolphins and Jags on the road.   Games in September likely means hot and humid.   Games in the northern cities in December likely means cold and even possible snow.   6.    Anything out of the ordinary?    Some years, one team gets screwed and has to play 3 consecutive games on the road.    I think it has most recently happened to SF and Seattle,  and those teams already put on a lot of miles traveling from the West Coast.   Did I leave out anything?     Is there something you look for and I didn't mention it?    Let us know!   The 2021 season gets REAL Wednesday Night!           
    • Actually we can if we cut Doyle. Saves 4.5 mil
  • Members

• Shyne7

Shyne7 1

Rookie
    • stitches

stitches 8,693

• UKColt13

UKColt13 169

• Colt.45

Colt.45 437

• coltsfan_canada