Colts Vs. Rams Preseason Game Day Thread

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

darn I missed that play, what happened?

He was eligible.....and he looked like Mary Poppins trying to catch it....he started out...with the Ravens initially as a TE.....Bob Lamey mentioned it lasted all of two days... :).it was the play before the Carter TD.

Does anyone know if Chapman will get some play time today? I haven't been paying attention to if he's been in or not.

He is the one person I haven't heard much about throughout the off season... So I hope he gets some playing time.

They should have given Luck the final drive... A perfect chance at a learning experience wasted.

His previous drive was 'his' 2 minute drill FJC....I agree it would have been nice to see him try to go 98.....but he was already done....helmet off....studying pictures.....and massaging his neckbeard....handsome devil.....that chin strap must itch.....:)

I do not know if you guys noticed...the last drive by Stanton had A.Q.Shipley at center....Link at right tackle I believe....George Foster at left Tackle....and I saw Tepper out there but could not see where he was....Was Hicks out there...could not see everyone...Shipley was blowing guys off of the ball and blasting guys down field....

His previous drive was 'his' 2 minute drill FJC....I agree it would have been nice to see him try to go 98.....but he was already done....helmet off....studying pictures.....and massaging his neckbeard....handsome devil.....that chin strap must itch..... :)

Yeah they went no-huddle for part of that drive, but this was a perfect opportunity. You tell him the game is tied, and you need a FG.

To me pinned in deep like that is a situation he will face every other week if not every week and it was a perfect opportunity. The fact that it was a true two-minute drill to me makes it even a better learning situation.

That to me is what preseason is about. It's why Belichick in a game a few years ago sent a back up qb in cold and took Brady out like he was hurt.. Just working on situations.

Wonder why they're wearing white at home?

So the Colts uniforms can reflect back the summer heat at this time of year, and LOS's roof is open. Many NFL teams wear white uniforms at home in August and September so the players do not feel as hot while they play on the field.

So the Colts uniforms can reflect back the summer heat at this time of year, and LOS's roof is open. Many NFL teams wear white uniforms at home in August and September so the players do not feel as hot while they play on the field.

Thanks!

Hmmm.....never thought of it that way. Nice little tidbit.

Still blacked out here. Must be an Indiana thing. :( Oh well . . . at least I can still watch it on a local channel.

That makes sense, as its local, NFL channel will rebroadcast by u maybe if u want to see again but will be plenty of highlights shown

Peytons first pass was a crossing route hitting Harrison who also took it in eerily similar

all in all Quite impressive play and the young receivers guys played well , Cosv by, TY hiton and Like luck making a quick call and rush a play as announcers on NFL network said he may have been bobbling it and went out of bounds

Collie looks healthy , thats great , Young receivers and RB ballard all looking good and all can grow together with Luck so will have chemistry for long time and collie still young

Good awareness in the pocket and good command & accuracy <Excellent play

McKinney demanding the double team......good sign.....D J Johnson should have made an int.....then did not wrap up....on the tackle....Mario Harvey with a nice play to thwart the drive.

Jerry Hughes once again with 2 QB pressures.