Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Rams Preseason Game Day Thread

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Castonzo, McGlynn and Justice are sad.....Satele has looked solid...have to give some credit.

Yeah fortunately it's early.. If Castonzo, DB, and Hughes don't shine this year that's not good at all. Thus far though (I know it's very early obviously) DB and Hughes have shined this game.

Of course... we are only 2 quarters into the first preseason game.

Typically there isn't much gravity to preseason games, preseason performances. There is something more to this. Really impressive preview.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Fills some holes and I like the picks   But..... Who rushes the passer?    
    • Contreras just hit his 2nd HR with his 1st 2 at bats. We are only in the 3rd Inning folks. I would love to see Contreras have a 3 HR game!   El Mago with a 3 run HR blast, 6-0 Cubs now. This is fun, like old times baby!
    • Hey guys, a few things (see below Qs next to your name).   Trying to be patient and give folks a chance to make their team picks. If you could, please try to pop in if you haven't picked yet to keep things rolling.  Or, send me a PM with your desired teams (top 3 or so) so I can assign when your time is due. Also, let me know if you do, or don't, want to play a second team (we'll go in reverse order) If we don't have enough takers, myself (and @chad72 if he's willing) will pick BPA/Need for all remaining teams 1 @WarGhost21 - Colts (Do you want a 2nd team, and if so, PM me your top 3) 2 @chad72 - Jags - (you willing to split the leftovers if any, and do PBA/Need picks?) 3 @Archer Jets - (Do you want a 2nd team, and if so, PM me your top 3) 4 @Nickster  - Patriots (Do you want a 2nd team, and if so, PM me your top 3) 5 @EastStreet - Dolphins - will take the scraps left over 6 @JoeThornburg -  Pitt (Do you want a 2nd team, and if so, PM me your top 3) 7 @BProland85 - 49ers (Do you want a 2nd team, and if so, PM me your top 3) 8 @Defjamz26 - Eagles (Do you want a 2nd team, and if so, PM me your top 3) 9 @Qwiz - Houston  (Do you want a 2nd team, and if so, PM me your top 3) 10 @jvan1973 - Falcons (Do you want a 2nd team, and if so, PM me your top 3) 11 @PRnum1 - Chargers (had to auto assign LAC to you. If you want to swap with a team that hasn't been picked already, let me know. Also, do you want a 2nd team, and if so, PM me your top 3) 12 @SaturdayAllDay - Saints (Do you want a 2nd team, and if so, PM me your top 3) 13 @danlhart87 - Chiefs (Do you want a 2nd team, and if so, PM me your top 3) ---------------------------------   14 @RNGDShobby giving you till 5:30pm. If you don't pop in, will assign you the best (draft capital rank). Also, do you want a 2nd team, and if so, PM me your top 3. 15 @MPStack if you have a top 2, PM me so you don't have to keep popping in. Also, do you want a 2nd team, and if so, PM me your top 3) 16 @JediXMan if you have a top 3, PM me so you don't have to keep popping in. Also, do you want a 2nd team, and if so, PM me a few teams you'd be willing to take 17 @stitches if you have a top 3, PM me so you don't have to keep popping in. Also, do you want a 2nd team, and if so, PM me a few teams you'd be willing to take 18 @ColtsGermany if you have a top 3, PM me so you don't have to keep popping in. Also, do you want a 2nd team, and if so, PM me a few teams you'd be willing to take 19 @luv_pony_express if you have a top 3, PM me so you don't have to keep popping in. Also, do you want a 2nd team, and if so, PM me a few teams you'd be willing to take 20 @DiogoSales if you have a top 3, PM me so you don't have to keep popping in. Also, do you want a 2nd team, and if so, PM me a few teams you'd be willing to take 21. @Coltsman1788 - (PM me your top 3 if you have availability issues this weekend for team selection. I know you don't want a 2nd)    
    • Cubs looking great early but it is early  . Up 2-0 through the 2nd inning. 
    • My favorites are Trevor Lawrence and Kyle Pitts. Both have amazing stats in college and are top prospects. 
  • Members