Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Rams Preseason Game Day Thread

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Castonzo, McGlynn and Justice are sad.....Satele has looked solid...have to give some credit.

Yeah fortunately it's early.. If Castonzo, DB, and Hughes don't shine this year that's not good at all. Thus far though (I know it's very early obviously) DB and Hughes have shined this game.

Of course... we are only 2 quarters into the first preseason game.

Typically there isn't much gravity to preseason games, preseason performances. There is something more to this. Really impressive preview.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I can't see Ballard, a calculating man, agreeing to getting a QB based off of a coach's crush.    We were in a tough situation. There weren't a lot of fantastic QBs out there to choose from in FA. Stafford required way too much. The rest weren't worth the money and or were never realistically considered for trade.    We were never going to be able to command enough capital to move up in the draft to get a rookie starter. So here we are. Wentz was simply the best option with a bad hand dealt. He's familiar with the system, he has a good rapport with the coaching staff, he has shown potential in the past and the organization deems he's worth the risk to "fix".    Numerous NFL analysts are all agreeing that this was a good trade and a good fit for Carson and the Colts. Could this all fail? Sure, absolutely it could. But as of this moment this was basically our best option.
    • I know this is SO RIDICULOUS!! I can't tell you how much this pisses me off. Whenever people say that I instantly get enraged and want to storm off. It's not supposed to be used for this, like why would a GM threaten another. I don't think those people know anything about the NFL. 
    • I was thinking cut down on this 
    • I will take the Jaguars. So far, we have:   @WarGhost21 - Colts @chad72 - Jaguars @Archer - Jets   @Nickster - you are next. Pick a team of your choice for the mock draft
    • Might want to cut back on the coffee.  Just a little.
  • Members

• MikeCurtis

MikeCurtis 2,341

• jimmy g

jimmy g 357

• RollerColt

RollerColt 2,670

• USAFHoosier

USAFHoosier 28

• brently76

brently76 10

• jvan1973