Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Rams Preseason Game Day Thread

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Castonzo, McGlynn and Justice are sad.....Satele has looked solid...have to give some credit.

Yeah fortunately it's early.. If Castonzo, DB, and Hughes don't shine this year that's not good at all. Thus far though (I know it's very early obviously) DB and Hughes have shined this game.

Of course... we are only 2 quarters into the first preseason game.

Typically there isn't much gravity to preseason games, preseason performances. There is something more to this. Really impressive preview.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Someone brought up a interesting scenerio for TE. If Ballard trades down and gets a extra pick he might be able to use that to get Ertz. With only six picks he probably doesn’t want to use ond on him but if he can pick up a extra one maybe we do trade for him. Burton played with Wentz so if it comes down to it we can bring him back.
    • Definitely a position of need.  I haven't done much research but I think the consensus is that after Pitts there's just a lot of 'guys'.  Probably pick up a FA after the draft.  
    • I like it, Chad.  A few of my faves are on there - Turner, St. Juste, Golston.  I also have a sneaky suspicion about a relatively early LB - no great need there, but laddering with a LB each year allows you to let players like Walker go and avoid paying up to keep veteran FA LBs  (not named Leonard - gotta pay up for him).  You had me going back to read up more on Spencer Brown.  It’s funny, No. Iowa’s Elerson Smith has become my EDGE of choice (great Pro Day w/ a 41.5” vertical) - we could draft two No. Iowa players.  How weird would that be?  I’m still a vehement Radunz backer, though.
    • I think that is the latest list. @EastStreet    
    • I wouldn’t be at all surprised if he throws for fewer yards than Rivers did.  He hasn’t yet in 5 seasons.  And I’m guessing we’ll be running a lot.
  • Members

• Flash7

Flash7 1,131

• ColtsArmy84

ColtsArmy84 43

• Smonroe

Smonroe 2,324

• Nadine

Nadine 6,633

Administrators
    • PrincetonTiger

PrincetonTiger 8,511