Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Rams Preseason Game Day Thread

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I like brissett and i really like the short yardage packages with him.  They seem to be working.
    • Rock has had some bad games but he has had some good games too.    Anyone know if Jonathon Gannon is a good defensive backs coach?   Maybe Rock isn't very coachable?   I don't know but I hope he improves.
    • Yes.   Totally different treatment for the Ravens than for other teams (Broncos).   Pittsburgh should be throwing a fit.  They are getting screwed because the NFL is favoring the Ravens just like they did the Titans.  
    • I would say that RYS has shown a little step back but teams have not thrown at Rhodes as much as they have Ya-Sin.  Teams will pick on him making it look worse than it is.  That being said, he is an all-state champion wrestler and not a long tenured football player.  He will take time at the position because he is used to grabbing and tying up (wrestling background) versus anything else.  Ballard drafted the athlete with promise but that is not going to be a two year deal.  He will be another year or two in my eyes, if he ever fully develops.  I still love his potential.
    • Right, I agree but they also got caught the week before with their Strength coach violating protocols.  A + B = C to me.  https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/ravens/2020/11/25/ravens-discipline-coach-for-conduct-covid-19-cases/115050108/
  • Members

• DiogoSales

DiogoSales 3

Rookie
    • Jared Cisneros

Jared Cisneros 5,820

• Four2itus

Four2itus 4,662

• Fluke_33

Fluke_33 2,098

• hoosierhawk

hoosierhawk 830