Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Benson a Packer?

Kyle

i just read the headline across the bottom of the screen on NLF network. Cedric Benson is visiting and will probably sign with the Packers. Wow, i think he would be a big pick up for them and could make that offense even more of a powerhouse. Thoughts?

Good for the Packers... and good for Benson if this comes about. As I said when I arrived, I like well run organizations, and I think Green Bay is one of them. Seems like a good fit.

I was already wondering if we might be looking to deal one of our RB's to a team like San Diego which lost Mathews for 4-6 weeks, or another team that might need help at RB.... there's a fair amount of fan hate on some of RB's, so I was wondering if we might look to deal one of them?

Honestly, I have no idea, but I'm always trying to think outside the box....

Good for the Packers... and good for Benson if this comes about. As I said when I arrived, I like well run organizations, and I think Green Bay is one of them. Seems like a good fit.

I was already wondering if we might be looking to deal one of our RB's to a team like San Diego which lost Mathews for 4-6 weeks, or another team that might need help at RB.... there's a fair amount of fan hate on some of RB's, so I was wondering if we might look to deal one of them?

Honestly, I have no idea, but I'm always trying to think outside the box....

Mathews: i did not see this, was it in their game or practice?

Outside the box: I like your style

Mathews: i did not see this, was it in their game or practice?

Outside the box: I like your style

Kyle.... Mathews got hurt on his first carry of the game last night. Broke his clavicle. He's out 4-to-6 weeks. Coaches say he was in the best shape of his life, and that the injury was a freak occurrence. Today they say they think they're OK with their backups. We'll see how that shapes up through the rest of the pre-season

Kyle.... Mathews got hurt on his first carry of the game last night. Broke his clavicle. He's out 4-to-6 weeks. Coaches say he was in the best shape of his life, and that the injury was a freak occurrence. Today they say they think they're OK with their backups. We'll see how that shapes up through the rest of the pre-season

ouch, thx for the info

Oh boy, I was dreading it when I seen it in the news.

I just hope the Packers offense is not as predicatable as last years. We seen them in the playoffs running that same stuff. The other half of the problem defensively is going to be worse if things aren't fixed. I will say last year was a blue moon of a year with the QBs going over 5,000, a team going 15-1 and not even making the confrence championship, and a 9-7 team winning the super bowl. Much tougher schedule this year too for the Pack.

• 1 month later...