Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

colts still going to have monday night radio show?

NDKoltz

I think I heard it was going to be The Chuck Pagano show going forward. Pretty sure that's what I heard on JMV a few weeks back.

They could do both. Dungy had a weekly interview along with Polian. But something is better than nothing.

I actually wouldn't mind a round-robin type thing: Have the GM, the head coach, and the coordinators in a rotation all season long. Maybe have the either the GM or head coach every other week, and a different assistant in between each time. Probably not going to happen, but I'd love it.

They could do both. Dungy had a weekly interview along with Polian. But something is better than nothing.

I actually wouldn't mind a round-robin type thing: Have the GM, the head coach, and the coordinators in a rotation all season long. Maybe have the either the GM or head coach every other week, and a different assistant in between each time. Probably not going to happen, but I'd love it.

I like your idea! That way it isn't one guys responsibility week in and week out to make the time to be availiable and also gives the fans a chance to ask questions of different position coaches. The Colts should hire you to set the whole thing up!!! :)

I like your idea! That way it isn't one guys responsibility week in and week out to make the time to be availiable and also gives the fans a chance to ask questions of different position coaches. The Colts should hire you to set the whole thing up!!! :)

I'm available.