Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who Is the Hype Man on Defense

Moncrief

I remember Clint Session would be all jacked up and bouncing around, the same with Eric Foster. I also remember Cato June boxing in the pre-game warm up.

So who on the current roster besides Mathis will get others on D going and pumped up?

Redding was definitely very vocal and demonstrative yesterday. He showed some great hands also on a high lateral and he was high steppin' at the 50 towards the endzone. :applause: He'll be a great leader along with Bethea, Mathis, Freeney and Angerer.

I read this, this morning on Bleacher Report. Sounds like Tommy boy is quite the character...

Tom Zbikowski is a Wild Man

During the morning workout, I turned my head to to see new Colts safety doing handstands and walking on his hands while the second team was doing their drills.

He was also the driving force behind the rookie initiation efforts.

"Zbikowski is sort of the ringleader of it all," Powers said. "He's thinking of everything for them all to do. They are all embracing it. They go around asking, 'What's he going to make us do next?'"

Powers credited Zbikowski with helping the team bond and added that no one ever knows what he's up to, indicating that his antics include skateboarding.

It's impossible to gauge defensive play in no-pad practices, but it's already clear that Zbikowski has had a positive affect on the Colts' chemistry off the field.

I read this, this morning on Bleacher Report. Sounds like Tommy boy is quite the character...

I may be mistaken, but I believe it was Zibby who jumped on the O-lineman's back, when the scuffle started yesterday, to get a courtousy piggy back ride back to the huddle

uh oh-- there was a "scuffle"? Didn't hear about that.

It wasn't anything big. Just a couple football players exchanging helmet jabs after the play, along with some yelling. A very fiesty db and an olineman, I believe. I was ground level at the time and couldn't see over the rest of the team to see player numbers. That's good..I don't think I've seen a scuffle on opening day before. I can't wait until the pads come on!

It wasn't anything big. Just a couple football players exchanging helmet jabs after the play, along with some yelling. A very fiesty db and an olineman, I believe. I was ground level at the time and couldn't see over the rest of the team to see player numbers. That's good..I don't think I've seen a scuffle on opening day before. I can't wait until the pads come on!

in doses...I don't want to be the Bengals and get to the point where we are throwing punches.

in doses...I don't want to be the Bengals and get to the point where we are throwing punches.

I think it's just a matter of everyone being very competitive this year. New team, new leadership, new everything and no one is safe this year, except for the few obvious names. They all have a fire under their butts and have something to prove. Krunk nailed it in a previous thread, but I agree. We don't want to have excess in camp..just competitive fire

People always freak out about scuffles it just means they are being physical and care about what they are doing and want to do the best they can! Scuffles in my opinion are good and thats something that previous regime never had. I love what Pagano is doing with this team!

yes, if you have nfl network. week 2 at pitts will be on NBC sunday night. week 3 at rgIII stadium will be on nfl network again

the annual snooze fest against cincy is the only preseason game not nationally televised

Thanks SD. I do have the NFL Network and THE NFL TICKET (heck yeah). I will see every game this year except the Bengal game unless I can find that one online.

I forgot all about Redding. Sorry Guys, still getting a Feel for all the NEW Faces. But with his knowledge of the 3-4, he could definitely emerge as a Leader & Hype Man. I don't think I've ever heard about any Negative Off-Field Issues with him. That's the 1st Step in being a Leader, keep your Nose Clean

I can't believe it's almost here. The first preseason game is just 6 days away!
I know... the first Colts game is just 13 days away... I can't recall a time I've been this anxious to attend a preseason game.
yes, if you have nfl network. week 2 at pitts will be on NBC sunday night. week 3 at rgIII stadium will be on nfl network again the annual snooze fest against cincy is the only preseason game not nationally televised

Yup, since the NFL Network carries all 32 Preseason games, we can all get a decent look at Luck, Manning, Brady, and Rogers.