Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Young exonerated Football player tryouts

Coltman51

There was a young man who was falsely accused and incarcerated in prison for 5 years that just got out. Cannot find his name, know he was going to try out with Seattle and the 49ers. Does anyone recall his name? More importantly has there been any update if he is getting a shot in someones training camp coming up?

Awesome, thanks for the update. Interesting story and glad that he is getting a chance somewhere, time will tell if he has the talent to make a team. Am going to Seattle next week to visit family and will surely see something in the news there.

Saw a story about this some time ago. His accuser (rape) was the one whom set him free. Apparently he started a correspondence with his accuser while in prison and eventually she relented her accusation. Which I would assume would come with some kind of legal ramifications for her.

Personally, I'd sue her for every scrap of paper she'll ever own. I mean...thanks for coming clean but now it's my turn......assume the position you lying liar.

Saw a story about this some time ago. His accuser (rape) was the one whom set him free. Apparently he started a correspondence with his accuser while in prison and eventually she relented her accusation. Which I would assume would come with some kind of legal ramifications for her.

Personally, I'd sue her for every scrap of paper she'll ever own. I mean...thanks for coming clean but now it's my turn......assume the position you lying liar.

Not much "justice" in believing a woman when she says she was raped just because she said it. Bleh.

Not much "justice" in believing a woman when she says she was raped just because she said it. Bleh.

It's one of those phenomenon born from countless years of men getting away with "it" because there was no evidence other than an accuser. In the modern politically correct atmosphere, it became taboo to even question and accusers story. This same thing has happened when step-children falsely accuse their step parent of similar abuse just to get rid of them.

Unfortunately lie detectors are akin to witchcraft, wholly unreliable to the point whereas they are not even admissible in court. So you got a he said she said scenario wherein there is PC pressure on the authorities to lend credence to the accuser ahead of the accused.

Unfortunately lie detectors are akin to witchcraft, wholly unreliable to the point whereas they are not even admissible in court. So you got a he said she said scenario wherein there is PC pressure on the authorities to lend credence to the accuser ahead of the accused.

Very true, but people fail remember a prosecutor does not CONVICT you a jury of your peers does. So a jury for some reason felt this poor innocent man was guilty BEYOND a reasnable doubt.

Very true, but people fail remember a prosecutor does not CONVICT you a jury of your peers does. So a jury for some reason felt this poor innocent man was guilty BEYOND a reasnable doubt.

You get one guess as to why that may have been.