Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Luck Is Signed

Jay Kirk

The Arians offense relies heavily on the TE. We need our best two TEs signed, sealed and delivered. I have heard some say we will only keep 3 TEs on the roster. We will need to keep 4 in order to runs some of the 3 TE sets with Fleener or Allen as H-Back. Andre Smith will make the club as a blocking TE. My feelings are the 4th will be Dominique Jones. Pagano has really loved his athleticism....so what if he is from Shepherd College.

If not on the roster, there will definitely be the 4th on the practice squad. IMO.....

I think that at the very least we should see a 5 win season. That was reachable last year but too many opportunities were lost. If I had to put a number on the end result I think 6-10 is where we will be. However, getting things in order before training camp with the signing of new important players is imperative and Fleener is at the top of that list.

To my knowledge Fleener and Allen are unsigned.Did i miss something?

No, I don't know what Nobody was saying. Nobody knows...

As far as I know, Brian Quick hasn't been signed but Upshaw did sign. I'm sure they'll get them done soon.

I look for there to be an announcement tomorrow about them signing both Allen and Fleener. I don't see why it has even taken this long to do so. I never really thought they were in a position to dily-daly around about signing rookies especially in positions where they are critical. However, I think the ink will hit paper tomorrow. If it doesn't then I will start to worry.