Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 07/05

sb41champs

You better believe it is!!!

I have a Colts Vinyl sun protector over my steering wheel, a Colts XLI SB key chain hanging from my rear view mirror, a blue Horseshoe emblem on my right back door window, & an Indianapolis Colts sticker on my rear windshield.

I take a lot of grief living in Wisconsin & being a Colts fan as opposed to a Packers fan. But then again, I don't mind; I bleed blue anyway. haha

I used to have a Peyton Manning decal sticker on my left back door window...It was the hardest thing for me to remove once Andrew Luck was drafted.

I wept like a baby when Peyton was released & I darn near thought lightning was gonna strike me down after removing my Peyton decal... :sigh: It wasn't a good day at all IMO.

I keep a Super Bowl Hat on the dash!....does that count? :) I am a tee shirt, sweatshirt and hat guy!!!

You bet your caboose it counts Brent. Loyalty isn't about who owns the most merchandise; it's about your superb X's & O's breakdown of the game & seeing a division rival crash & burn baby!!! :thmup:

Yes, Colts Antenna Buddy... (got damaged in the storm last week) but I have two backups.. :)

well I must have been suffering from heat stroke when I typed this, forgot to mention the helmet decal on the driver's side window, and the license place cover.

"Well I must have been suffering from heat stroke when I typed this, forgot to mention the helmet decal on the driver's side window, and the license place cover.

I have a Colts plate holder too Gramz. Blame it on the 100 degree temperatures I guess. It's way too hot right now. :flaming:

well I must have been suffering from heat stroke when I typed this, forgot to mention the helmet decal on the driver's side window, and the license place cover.

Shh. Just pretend those are the two backups.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Like i said, theres no purpose to a 84, 95, etc cuz you are looking at that uni every week. The Colts, thankfully, havent ruined the logo by updating (dolphins, jets, ) or change color schemes every other year, or doing the predictable black uni thing.  You actually have to go back to a 1956 year to actually get a “throwback”, or significant difference. And acknowledge Baltimore?  Why?  Because they treat the team so well now?  To heck with Baltimore.  They werent interested in this one once, and now They have a new team.   The Colts are in Indy.  They dont “belong” to Indy.... merely based there.  Like basically every team except the Packers i guess.   Im in Pa, a couple hours from Baltimore.  I could have got a divorce, and switched to the ravens and been at every home game , but ............. NAH..... i have too much history and, well, just no.  Never even a debate of Ravens, steelers, or eagles. I’m a Colt till death.  Maybe beyond if Shirley McClaine knows anything.      
    • Pascal has not exactly played well as the number 3 receiver.  It would be great if Campbell could make it back. 
    • Color Rush jerseys are absolutely fabulous.  Need to be worn multiple times a season and definitely in the Super Bowl when we go back.  We’ve never won the big game in our blue jerseys.  The Color Rush will be the ones to finally get it done.
    • No problem, my alma mater is an FCS school that made the playoffs the last 2 playoffs for the first times in 30 years.    And with regards to final point. The first round, is based on teams that are close to each other. Like for example. My school, Missouri State faced Tennessee-Martin as they were close to each other. They look at all the playoff teams that are not seeded and assign two teams that are one different conferences (unless they didn't play that year, then they can be assigned) and two close to the other team. They will not have a CA team play a SC team for example. Then the second round they assign the games before round 1. They do this to save the money. 
    • It just seems kind of clumsy and orchestrated. If you are going to do a 1956 throwback, actually do it with the players that were on the team. Acknowledge they were the Baltimore Colts at that time, not the generic “ Colts .”  Don’t put modern day players into old throwback films that were doctored. It’s not about splitting team history, it’s about getting NFL history correct.  I can’t certainly speak for Indy, but I think most fans would rather have an 84 ,95 , or 06 throwback , rather than a 1956 one they know nothing of. I’m not counting some of you guys because I know you know Colts history, but probably most fans.   
  • Members