Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 07/05

sb41champs

You better believe it is!!!

I have a Colts Vinyl sun protector over my steering wheel, a Colts XLI SB key chain hanging from my rear view mirror, a blue Horseshoe emblem on my right back door window, & an Indianapolis Colts sticker on my rear windshield.

I take a lot of grief living in Wisconsin & being a Colts fan as opposed to a Packers fan. But then again, I don't mind; I bleed blue anyway. haha

I used to have a Peyton Manning decal sticker on my left back door window...It was the hardest thing for me to remove once Andrew Luck was drafted.

I wept like a baby when Peyton was released & I darn near thought lightning was gonna strike me down after removing my Peyton decal... :sigh: It wasn't a good day at all IMO.

I keep a Super Bowl Hat on the dash!....does that count? :) I am a tee shirt, sweatshirt and hat guy!!!

You bet your caboose it counts Brent. Loyalty isn't about who owns the most merchandise; it's about your superb X's & O's breakdown of the game & seeing a division rival crash & burn baby!!! :thmup:

Yes, Colts Antenna Buddy... (got damaged in the storm last week) but I have two backups.. :)

well I must have been suffering from heat stroke when I typed this, forgot to mention the helmet decal on the driver's side window, and the license place cover.

"Well I must have been suffering from heat stroke when I typed this, forgot to mention the helmet decal on the driver's side window, and the license place cover.

I have a Colts plate holder too Gramz. Blame it on the 100 degree temperatures I guess. It's way too hot right now. :flaming:

well I must have been suffering from heat stroke when I typed this, forgot to mention the helmet decal on the driver's side window, and the license place cover.

Shh. Just pretend those are the two backups.