Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Manning: I'm In Class With Tom Brady

Coltssouth

Face palm ... Eli , Eli. Come on bro, come back down to reality.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall when Peyton reads this to witness his reaction! lol

Btw, these two teams play each other in November. Score predictions anyone? I'm gonna say Brady puts up atleast 5 td's!

I like Eli and I am not sure why he would say this . . . maybe a family thing, the Mannings v. Brady point . . . that is, TB is on my level, so therefore PM>TB, or basically my brother is better than TB . . .

I can certainly see Eli saying that someday he could be on TB's level . . .

I think for me, among a few things, TB is prone not to make mistake where Eli, until he improves, is prone to make mistakes, specfically INTs . . . TB last year with just 4 INTs . . . and in the Pats 3 SBs years, TB had the lowest INT/attempt percentages since Bart Starr . . . so just on that level not sure why Eli made his statement . . .

but there is still time for Eli to improve . . .

At first, I thought it was Peyton saying this. I thought "Yeah, he is in the same class as Brady, but it's kind of weird for him to come out and say it". Then I saw it was Eli, all I could think of was "Dude, no"

yep..same here.

Me thinks the OP topic title tried to snooker us :)

With the weapons that Eli lost in the off season, and the gross number of picks last year, he shouldn't be comparing himself to anyone just yet. There's only one Manning who can make a statement like that... and Archie retired years ago.