Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pat McAfee rules!

lollygagger8

The guy is just having fun with his life. We are given such a short time on this planet and he is not taking life to serious and he knows he is just playing a game. People are mad at him becuase he is enjoying life as a NFL player? How should he act since he is a punter? He should not show his personaltiy and have fun since he is not a QB? I love Pat and I am glad he is on our team because he is darn entertaining. People need to stop acting like football players are these important people in society and realize they are just playing a game and let these guys have fun out there and be who they are.

On the JoePa tweet I had no problems with it. JoePa and everyone involved in covering up what happened at Penn State enabled Sandusky to prey on children for years afterwards. At best JoePa took the attitude of "Well I said something to my superiors my hands are clean of this now." At worst he helped cover it up for the sake of protecting that football program and the millions it brings in. He enabled it by knowing for years Sandusky did that and just turning a blind eye to it.

Could you be any more rude?

I dont like him, so what, get over it, move on.org.com.gov.edu

Calls other people rude, goes into a thread to about fanbase loving a player to state his unwanted, disrespectul opinion.

I see nothing wrong here.......

I dont want to start anything, but in hindsight everyone can jump to what they want about JoePa. If you really think about it, your living in year 1998, and your DC is accused of a pedophile. "You follow it closely", as per the Freeh report which is a sham for evidence, and then police don't follow through on charges. Do you honestly think your mindset is "oh we're gods here. We can get away with anything, even pedophilia." Be honest, It's probably more along the lines of he was wrongly accused.

In 2001 it happens again. So you take it more seriously.

In hindsight JoePa said he wishes he has done more. Which everyone is judging him with.

I dont want to start anything, but in hindsight everyone can jump to what they want about JoePa. If you really think about it, your living in year 1998, and your DC is accused of a pedophile. "You follow it closely", as per the Freeh report which is a sham for evidence, and then police don't follow through on charges. Do you honestly think your mindset is "oh we're gods here. We can get away with anything, even pedophilia." Be honest, It's probably more along the lines of he was wrongly accused.

In 2001 it happens again. So you take it more seriously.

In hindsight JoePa said he wishes he has done more. Which everyone is judging him with.

So u see nothing wrong with him knowingly working with a man who raped young boys and continuing to employ him so he could keep doing it?

So u see nothing wrong with him knowingly working with a man who raped young boys and continuing to employ him so he could keep doing it?

How much Joe knew will never be known because he sadly not here anymore. It's easy for people to belittle his name because he can't defend himself.

As for "working" with Jerry, he retired in 1999, and most of the incidents happened after.

I`m ok with McAfee, he is a fine punter and works hard on coverage.

Not much use for his interviews. Reminds me of Conan O`Brien. Conan spent a dozen years talking every nite about his bad hair.

McAfee always blathers about good looks. Basically garbage interviews, a waste of time. :yuk: NOT funny. IMO

How much Joe knew will never be known because he sadly not here anymore. It's easy for people to belittle his name because he can't defend himself.

As for "working" with Jerry, he retired in 1999, and most of the incidents happened after.

well the investigation started b4 he died so his side of the story was heard. He is a piece of :censored:. your penn st avatar says it all... Why is the mascot crying? because the bad attention on Penn St? who cares about Penn St or Joe Pa's reputation. Me being a man with 2 little boys, i would have killed Joe Pa, jerry sandusky, and the man who saw it happening and left the room with out stopping it myself had it been my own son.

you need to grow up and realize there is way more to life than football.

P.S. moderators please dont delete, it had to be said.

well the investigation started b4 he died so his side of the story was heard. He is a piece of :censored:. your penn st avatar says it all... Why is the mascot crying? because the bad attention on Penn St? who cares about Penn St or Joe Pa's reputation. Me being a man with 2 little boys, i would have killed Joe Pa, jerry sandusky, and the man who saw it happening and left the room with out stopping it myself had it been my own son.

you need to grow up and realize there is way more to life than football.

P.S. moderators please dont delete, it had to be said.

Okay guy. Have a nice day. May I suggest a chill pill.

ummm no...

i cant believe u r arguing that raping little boys is no big deal. no chill pill for me on that issue.

I never said that. Sandusky will get what he deserves. I wrote something to think about. Maybe possibly eliminate hindsight. Then corrected you when you said he was working with him. Which was false.

I never said that. Sandusky will get what he deserves. I wrote something to think about. Maybe possibly eliminate hindsight. Then corrected you when you said he was working with him. Which was false.

he was not his d-coordinator anymore but was still commiting the crimes in Joe Pa's facilities and locker room. stop defending them, its disgusting.

Sandusky worked with Paterno for yrs. and yrs.. It's not like Sandusky woke up one morning and thought "Hey I think I'll start commiting unspeakable crimes to little boys at work today". He is a disgusting pedophile and had been commiting these crimes for yrs. while working for Paterno. He didn't just start his disgusting crimes after he was let go from Penn St.. It was happening all along. Paterno knew the stories and still let the sicko on and in the facility.

Meanwhile the NCAA punishes those that had nothing to do with this, appeasing the pitchfork weilding masses that forgot that the American judicial system is supposed to deliver justice.

I wish the worst for those responsible but this issue above is mind numbing to me.

How ' bout that Pat Mcaffee?!

Calls other people rude, goes into a thread to about fanbase loving a player to state his unwanted, disrespectul opinion.

I see nothing wrong here.......

You wouldnt, your just as rude. Including the fact I dont agree with your assessment of him, you act like a child. So what? I dont like him. Cry me a river. Get over it. I didnt realize i had to be in love with all the colts player. What a joke.

Seriously?

If you believe that, I have some State gamelands in Idaho I'd like to sell you.

:lol:

Believe what exactly. Gamelands.. bahahaha. lmao you dont even know what they are called. Whos the Edit now. Hahahaha

Edited by Coltssouth
Personal Shot

I cant stand pat mcafee. Puke. Id say its time for a new punter and no, im not being sarcastic.

Why not? bc he comes across like your typical "frat" bro collar popping, extrovert?

Please. He is a mighty fine kicker with sense of humility and thats all a fan could possibly ask for.

Why not? bc he comes across like your typical "frat" bro collar popping, extrovert?

Please. He is a mighty fine kicker with sense of humility and thats all a fan could possibly ask for.

when have I once said he wasnt a good kicker?? never did. I just said I dont like him as a person. Just as Woolmagnet, Kyle, Balzer 40, ect dont like me. if we all liked eachother, we are in the wrong line of work. We should have been politicians. lmao

Personally I like Pat, he stays out with the fans long after all the other Colts have left just to chat with fans and sign autographs. I get the feeling some act to good to stay out there and chat with fans, yes thats right some on our very own Colts team come off as to good to stay out and chat and sign autographs but thats just in my brief time going to practices so I cant speak for the past couple years, Pats just like any of us from what I gather just with a better leg and a bigger paycheck lol, Im still waiting for guys like Bethea, Fleener, Allen heck even Angerer hasn't came out yet to sign autographs, Freeney did briefly but I havent got his yet