Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

should colts try to trade for percy harvin?

betheafan41

I buy into the assumption that the Colts are committed to rebuilding a team that is more balanced in terms of offense vs defense. The first draft in this rebuilding process seemed to be a bit tilted more towards offense, for a variety of legitimate reasons, Given their stated direction, it seems reasonable to assume that next year's draft would be aimed more towards defense. And for this transaction to happen, the Colts would likely have to part with a decent chunk of that [assumed] defensive draft, PLUS possibly give up a defensive stalwart like Freeney. So that approach would appear (to me) to be more similar to the previous approach - of blue-chipping the offense and trying to put together a serviceable defense based on late-round picks and UDFAs. Not saying that's a terrible thing, but it seems like the type of approach they are trying to get away from.

I think there was a report that he had sleep apnea or something. Something about sleep apnea being related to his migraines.

This would be my biggest concern....

I could not risk big money on him....The thing with migrane headaches indicates something..

I just dont know what....

I'd stay away...

I dont understand why we would want Harvin at all. He is not even that good and he spends a lot of time in the injury list with his migraines. I swear, I think people just want any other player thats played for another team whether they are any good or not. We have good young, fast recievers and we don't need anymore.

Actually according to NFL.com hes played in 45 games and missed 3, he started 35 games, thats 7 games he didnt start all of which came in 2009 which if I remember right was his rookie year, not to mention he has more kick returns then anyone on our roster the last 4 years combined , hes got 4 since his rookie year and the Colts have had 3

I dont understand why we would want Harvin at all. He is not even that good and he spends a lot of time in the injury list with his migraines. I swear, I think people just want any other player thats played for another team whether they are any good or not. We have good young, fast recievers and we don't need anymore.

Haven't seen many posts from you lately and I agree the more I think about it we do not need a big contract especially rebuild ooops Building The Monster too many needs for 1 man to take too much pie.Oh and I really truely believe TY and Avery will show all the gas we Need For Speed.