Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Irsay's Tweet

bigdeps

I'd like to see TO at least work out with us if he's healthy. He was actually really good last year with a washed up Carson Palmer and he hasn't caused any problems since he was in Dallas. I still think Randy Moss has something left in the tank too. Either WRs would be good insurance and a low risk high reward kind of deals.

I'd like to see TO at least work out with us if he's healthy. He was actually really good last year with a washed up Carson Palmer and he hasn't caused any problems since he was in Dallas. I still think Randy Moss has something left in the tank too. Either WRs would be good insurance and a low risk high reward kind of deals.

Problems that we know about there is a reason both of those teams let TO walk. Just because they weren't public problems doesn't mean there weren't problems.

Problems that we know about there is a reason both of those teams let TO walk. Just because they weren't public problems doesn't mean there weren't problems.

Well, Carson retired because of that dysfunctional organization so I'm hesitant to lay blame solely on TO. He played his tail off last season, I know that. Only thing that worries me is that ACL of his, I wouldn't be too concerned of him coming in to the Colts locker room and splintering it. The core of that group has been together for far, far too long.

TJ would make more sense than either player, he's not on the verge of retirement, oh wait Moss is retired. I haven't decided if TJ would be a good signing either. Is it wise to have 2 capable starters sitting on the bench most of the time? Basically 2 #2 WRs that could make decent tandom on another team?

Well, Carson retired because of that dysfunctional organization so I'm hesitant to lay blame solely on TO. He played his tail off last season, I know that. Only thing that worries me is that ACL of his, I wouldn't be too concerned of him coming in to the Colts locker room and splintering it. The core of that group has been together for far, far too long.

I am not going to only blame TO but I am not going to buy that TO was a perfect little angel either. Just remember just because something isn't in the public eye doesn't mean it wasn't going on. Something happened to make Palmer say enough and walk away from the Bengals. I would say based on his history that the odds favor TO being a part of that in some shape or form.

We aren't getting TJ. We need a 1-3 year WR. I'd say T.O. because the Colts have a system to handle him, and his reputation will force teams to double him up. If we can Wayne or T.O 1 on 1 because the defense is stretched to thin with our WR/TE/RB core than it will be a big play. T.O. wants rings and the Colts can give him rings. Moss could do the same, but T.O. has the ego to do anything to win whereas Moss has the reputation to play when he wants to play.

Is neither a choice.

They are both troublemakers and I can’t understand why people don’t see that. They are both about themselves and nothing else. As soon as something happens that they don’t like, they are mouthing off, taking plays off, and creating turmoil for the team. I don’t care how good they are/were. Don’t need the drama! Don’t want either of them. Stay away from Indy!

Were not signing either one, or TJ. Sheesh! Some of you people just don't get Irsay. Like he's really interested in what a bunch of * fans think about how to build a football team.

If they end up signing TJ I'm going to be sure to question your expertise after this post. They've already had talks with him so I'd say it's not too far fetched. But I suppose I'm an *.

Do the Colts even have the money available to sign TJ? Im only going to talk about him because the Colts haven't even spoke to Moss or Owens.

Report today that the Colts have 6.5 mil in cap space I sure as heck hope that's enough to get TJ if it's not then we need to say no for another reason.

If they end up signing TJ I'm going to be sure to question your expertise after this post. They've already had talks with him so I'd say it's not too far fetched. But I suppose I'm an *.

If the Colts sign TJ it shouldn't be my expertise you question.