Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Luck Jerseys

dault82

All- just wanted to give a heads up about amazon.com and the new nike jersey. You can get the Elite and Game day jerseys for an extremely reduced price. Beware that some listings will say elite (all sewn on letters and numbers) that are actually game day jerseys (screenprinted name and numbers). If you look at the white stripes on the shoulders (home jersey) from the back the stripes appear to look more like the old rebok jerseys being closer to the shoulder going further down the jersey toward the numbers and the game day stripes are more toward the neck being more vertical and cut off at a higher diagonal shape. This is the easiest way to tell each apart I could find through the pictures on amazon. Either jersey you get will be a lot cheaper than any store. My Elite #12 jersey was $35 dollars plus $5 shipping and handling. Hope this is helpful. In the search type in "Andrew Luck Nike Jersey". There is home and away available. Go Colts!

I got the jersey in the mail today and man I'll tell ya if it isnt exactly authentic I really dont care. This thing is sharp! Definately not going to spend $260 more just to be 100% sure it is authentic. I do have to say I like the rebok jerseys better but this one is nice.

what is good for Apple Co. is good for the american consumer, I will buy my shirt from China. I need to benefit economically like the big multinationals do. I need to focus on my bottom line just the wealthy american executives and investors do.

I was looking for an authentic elite jersey, Amazon has some nice prices. They claim authentic, but how can they be that much cheaper than the NFL shop?

Well they can't be of course. Either they are knock off's (quality unknown until arrival) or they are stolen. And is buying from Amazon any different than buying from Ebay? Most of their stuff comes from a collection of "stores". It could be your next door neighbor doing screen printing in his basement for all you know. If I was to buy anything like this it would either be from the NFL or from a store where I can see it before I buy it. Sure, some people report good experiences, but I'm not interested in taking the chance myself.

• 3 weeks later...

lol. Believe it or not I'm also a Colts fan. Packers are my 1st. My 3rd team is whoever plays the cubs I mean bears.

Good to know. Believe it or not, I have kind of a thing for the Pack too. No offense to someone you might still like, but after that Favre drama played out, they became my #2 team. I just never could stand Favre, and Rodgers became someone I felt I had to root for. I think he's done a good job of keeping the status quo of a great franchise.

<br />Good to know. Believe it or not, I have kind of a thing for the Pack too. No offense to someone you might still like, but after that Favre drama played out, they became my #2 team. I just never could stand Favre, and Rodgers became someone I felt I had to root for. I think he's done a good job of keeping the status quo of a great franchise.
When Favre went to the Jets I remained a die hard Packers fan. I did root for the Jets b/c of Favre. When he went to the Vikqueens I said no way. Rodgers can get at least 1 more ring maybe 2 more but I'll say 1 for sure

I got the jersey in the mail today and man I'll tell ya if it isnt exactly authentic I really dont care. This thing is sharp! Definately not going to spend $260 more just to be 100% sure it is authentic. I do have to say I like the rebok jerseys better but this one is nice.

Just checked Amazon. I don't see that jersey for $35 anymore. You must have gotten Luck..y. (I bet there'll be a million bad puns like that in the next 15 years)

what is good for Apple Co. is good for the american consumer, I will buy my shirt from China. I need to benefit economically like the big multinationals do. I need to focus on my bottom line just the wealthy american executives and investors do.

Agreed. I get mine from china. They are stitched numbers and letters, good quality, and cheap. ($45)

I don't want to bash anyone's new jersey but I hope that's not the real thing in the picture. The mesh material looks cheap, the holes are too big. The mesh in the old reeboks looks thicker, more substantial .

Update:

I actually sent that jersey back as I inspected it closer, there were many flawed details, i'm exchanging it for a home jersey. Apparently away jerseys arn't actually available yet?

I have no problem wearing a fake jersey, if you can't tell it's fake. lol.

I hope you know that all those jerseys that people sell for 35, 40, and 50 bucks. They are made in China. People will order a bunch and resell them online. Websites like

www.21nfl.biz and www.jerseystrade007.com are all fake jerseys (albeit sewn on letters and numbers) and thats why they are extremely cheap. The completely rip off the actual companies. They put the holographic NFL logo's on them, have the Mitchell and Ness (For some jerseys) tags, and are utterly identical in every way. But again they are made in china and that is why they are cheap.

I don't want to bash anyone's new jersey but I hope that's not the real thing in the picture. The mesh material looks cheap, the holes are too big. The mesh in the old reeboks looks thicker, more substantial .

Not to mention the # is just a big, sewn on patch.

Not to mention the # is just a big, sewn on patch.

I noticed a big sloppy patch, I thought Nike was going to make it better? Looks like garbage. The " authentic" reeboks are so much better than this. The Nike Pro jersey looks like the cheaper Reebok with a huge ugly patch for the numbers. I'd rather have the cheap reebok with the numbers ironed on.

Thank you Nike, I'm saving money not buying jerseys this year, I guess.

I'm sorry O.P.

I noticed a big sloppy patch, I thought Nike was going to make it better? Looks like garbage. The " authentic" reeboks are so much better than this. The Nike Pro jersey looks like the cheaper Reebok with a huge ugly patch for the numbers. I'd rather have the cheap reebok with the numbers ironed on.

Thank you Nike, I'm saving money not buying jerseys this year, I guess.

I'm sorry O.P.

It's not a Nike product. It's someone who got a bunch of generic jerseys and tags that were either stolen or defective where they were made overseas and who is hand stitching #s on them and selling them for cheap.

I bought one of those fake Manning Reebok Jerseys a couple of years ago. It looked alright except the numbers had multiple fold marks through them which would not come out. Plus the sleeves (like the white one pictured above) have elastic cuffs on them which the authentic ones don't. I ended up buying a $150 Manning Jersey and never regretted it. Still looks like new after 4 years. The fake ones were also the wrong shade of blue and the NFL logo on the neck was cheesey looking with dots instead of stars. But if that's all you can afford then they'll be alright just hand wash them and never ever put one in the dryer.

It's not a Nike product. It's someone who got a bunch of generic jerseys and tags that were either stolen or defective where they were made overseas and who is hand stitching #s on them and selling them for cheap.

Thanks for telling me, I wasn't going to buy a Luck or Angerer jersey because I thought it was real.

FWIW, I ordered two jerseys. One in blue for my cousin, and one in white for me. I have always liked the white better.

The only reason I could tell mine was not authentic was by comparing it to the blue one I ordered with it. The blue one was of MUCH higher quality.

I gave it to my cousin already, but I am exchanging mine for a blue one and will post new pics when it comes in.

If you really want to see the difference between a fake like the white one and a real one google "real-vs-fake-2012-nike-elite-jersey-comparison" (Warning if it's a sore subject the comparison IS a Broncos Manning Jersey, lol)

I've seen the baseline Nike ones and they're much nicer (IMO) than the baseline Reebok ones.

Nope I always get the authentic 1s. Actually I did buy a fake and the numbers had a permanent crease in them and the number color was slightly grey.