Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Fan Fest

subvet

Somebody up there must love me because next Friday the Colts Fan Fest is coming to my town of La Porte for the 3rd time!!

Looking at the schedule it is the only Fan Fest stop for a long way so I feel pretty good about where I live now, the Colts know La Porte is behind them all the way! It was great when they came here in 2007 and brought the Lombardi trophy with them--I asked all my Bear fan friends is their team was going to come here and show off their 2nd place trophy....they didn't think it was very funny.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to it next week, they are going to be at the High School looking at the address supplied so if anyone plans on being there, maybe I'll see you there!!

lol second place trophy

Somebody up there must love me because next Friday the Colts Fan Fest is coming to my town of La Porte for the 3rd time!!

Looking at the schedule it is the only Fan Fest stop for a long way so I feel pretty good about where I live now, the Colts know La Porte is behind them all the way! It was great when they came here in 2007 and brought the Lombardi trophy with them--I asked all my Bear fan friends is their team was going to come here and show off their 2nd place trophy....they didn't think it was very funny.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to it next week, they are going to be at the High School looking at the address supplied so if anyone plans on being there, maybe I'll see you there!!

lol second place trophy

Wow I'd like to know a little more about this. I'm from Valparaiso and I'd love to go. It's at LaPorte High School? Do you know what time? What exactly is it?

All the details are on the Colts web site, I found it under "community" but it's from 5-7 on Friday and it's a few players, some cheerleaders, etc and they have lots of activities and displays.

They had a great even here Thursday; pairing it with a local Summer Concert Series and had Hunter Smith's band come up to play.

It's a much better setup this year than a couple years ago; they bring with them most of the stuff from training camp instead of just doing autographs.