Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who will be the top QBS in the AFC

indynorth

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am curious though, tops in terms of what? touchdown passes, passer rating, yards?

I am curious though, tops in terms of what? touchdown passes, passer rating, yards?

It has to be personal opinion, otherwise there wouldn't be room for discussion would there....lol

It's too subjective of a question imo...no offense to the op. There are so many factors to take into consideration such as offensive line, receivers and a running game that without a crystal ball I find it hard to give a well reasoned answer. I will however say that if things stay relatively the same over the next few years for each QB, which is asking alot, Rogers and Big Ben should be up there somewhere.

Yeah, thanks...that obvious fact somehow skipped my attention.

No biggie..., I wouldn't have RGIII in the top 5 NFC QB's in the next 5 years either.. Manning, Brees, Rodgers, Stafford, Newton/Ryan.

It will take some time for either of the draft picks to reach that level, or for some others to drop way off their current levels.

Brady and manning will still rule the afc for a while Schaub and dalton are coming on. Big Ben will hang around because he just wins or happens to be on a team that just wins that's another debate. Luck and flacco need to be in the mix for three to five years for their teams to be what they hope they will be. I also wouldnt sleep on the kid with the titans he looked good the little he played last year. There is also Rivers whose slipped a little the past couple of years but I think that's more the team around him slipping than him.

Were talking a/b AFC,read the topic.Schaub and Flacco are very much overated,but Gabbert,you cant be serious.

It seems you quoted the wrong person.

Hahaha! It seems he misquoted multiple people... No one has Gabbert, Schaub, Flacco, and NFC players... He may be mixing up three or more posts!

And indynorth, I don't think any of them were very serious...

Brady and manning will still rule the afc for a while Schaub and dalton are coming on. Big Ben will hang around because he just wins or happens to be on a team that just wins that's another debate. Luck and flacco need to be in the mix for three to five years for their teams to be what they hope they will be. I also wouldnt sleep on the kid with the titans he looked good the little he played last year. There is also Rivers whose slipped a little the past couple of years but I think that's more the team around him slipping than him.

haha well said

Next Year:

Tom Brady

Peyton Manning

Phillip Rivers

Andy Dalton

Andrew Luck - Optimism

After 3 years:

Tom Brady

Andrew Luck

Peyton Manning

Andy Dalton

Phillip Rivers

After 5 Years Assuming Peyton and Tom have retired:

Andrew Luck

Andy Dalton

Phillip Rivers

Unknown QB

Unknown QB

LOL Thank You for the laugh,Flacco has pulled out that hes Elite lol.

Whats wrong with Flacco? Except for his failure in clutch playoff situations, he is among the best and I didn't include Brady or Manning because I was trying for younger QBs that will last MORE than the next couple of years.

1. roethlisberger

2. rivers

3.luck

4. dalton

5. shaub

i left manning and brady off the list because i dont think they'll be as good years 3 to 5. both are 35 and will start to loose arm strength sooner rather then later.

Good assessment,,the Ravens team has been carrying Flaaco,to me hes not elite by any means..And Im sure they will re-sign him so good for us.Ben and Rivers are really the only threat to Luck,and the Chargers are lousy despite Rivers.