Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I have bought some Reebok authentic ones in the past year when they went on clearance. You can still order them at NFLshop.com. Most players are available from the drop down. I got a Luck 12 and a Angerer 51; both together were cheaper than a Nike Elite. The bad (or good thing depending on how you look at it) is, I got the Angerer autographed last Wednesday and I do not know if I want to wear it. The last autograhed jersey I wore had beer spilt on it by a drunk Bears fan....All I probably needed to say was a "Bears fan" and you could have assumed the other adjective.

I have a Hughes #42 jersey. Why #42...well I don't want people to think I'm wearing a Jerry Hughes jersey first of all, but it was the number I wore in high school. So call it my Colts escapism jersey.

Players come and go, I'll always be a fan. Having my own jersey saves me a lot of money by not buying the jersey of a guy that may or may not be on the team next year. I know people that have a lot of Colts jerseys that they'll never wear again. Plus, having a custom jersey is unique. Everyone has a Manning jersey at LOS, just like everyone will have a Luck jersey in 3 years. I've never been one to try to blend in with the crowd.

If I were to go buy a new Nike jersey, I'd probably get a Pat McAfee jersey just because he's that rad.

I have a Hughes #42 jersey. Why #42...well I don't want people to think I'm wearing a Jerry Hughes jersey first of all, but it was the number I wore in high school. So call it my Colts escapism jersey.

I remeber a safety form the 70s Cowboys named Randy Hughes his jersey # was 42.

I own two Reebok Jerseys with #31 Scott... in blue and white.

Never really had to worry about #31 before Donald Brown. I mean Joseph Jefferson never really counted so until DB showed up my number was really not in question. It is my old sports number from pee wee through high school. It is a number that is near and dear to me like my favorite team.