Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Playoffs?! Playoffs?! Don't talk about Playoffs.....

lollygagger8

Not a bad little article... I am cautiously optimistic... but I won't be dissapointed so long as we show improvements from 2-14! And even if our record doesn't show the improvement, so long as I can see improvement schematically I will be happy!

For what its worth, anyways...

Not a bad little article... I am cautiously optimistic... but I won't be dissapointed so long as we show improvements from 2-14! And even if our record doesn't show the improvement, so long as I can see improvement schematically I will be happy!

For what its worth, anyways...

So you mean no more 62 - 7 beat downs is what you are expecting? I'd say that's reasonable.

i know alot of people not expecting much out of this team but with a new defensive scheme (one we have been screaming for the last 5 years) and a new offense combined with not only a new qb but a few of his weapons as well being brought in i can see this team sneaking in a ten win season suprising everyone including the texans and taking back the afc south crown at least for this year hehe

Besides Luck, I'm most interested in:

Freeney: how he does in coverage, and and see if he gets hurt.

Brown: If he steps up or becomes a bust.

Hughes: ^Same as Brown^

Recevier Corp: See if all these guys runs good routes and are as fast as everyone is making them out to be.

However you slice it, it's a super exciting (also very anxious) time to be a Colts fan!

If my players and coaches said it can be done then being the fan I am im going to say the same thing.shock the world playoffs here we come. Isn't it like 4 new teams every year that make the playoffs that didn't make it last year. We will be one of them teams especially since we have the weakest division. Y'all don't bring me down I been sipping the "Pagano Juice" so I'm hype. Expect the unexpected

The goal is the win a superbowl obviously But realistically I would be happy with it 8 - 8 season. But mostly I'm looking for overall development I want to see andrew luck build chemistry which is wide receivers and tight ends possibly run a few audibles at the line of scrimmage, throw for 3500 yards 20 + touchdowns and less than 15 interceptions. For the running game I would like to have at least 1 running back run for over 1000 yards and another running back for more than 500. For the offensive line First and foremost keep andrew luck upright and to create some kind of running lanes. For defense I pray to see robert mathis and dwight

freeney have about 10 sacks each which is a good indication that the transition to outside linebacker was not a mistake. For art inside linebackers I would love to see them Just to shut down the middle On running plays. For overall league average Against the run with a league average against the run 12 to 18. For our secondary have powers stay healthy and someone at least play decent at opposite side of powers. With a league average the defense against the pass 12 to 18. We will see.

I can see us making it. The Texans have be known to be Injury Prone. So maybe their Stars go down, & we rise up. Cause I honestly don't see The Titans or Jaguars being Contenders for the AFC South. Everyone knew that if the Colts ever went down (like last season), the Texans were the Runner Ups for 1st Place. Now, they're just keeping our 1st Place Seat warm until we get back on our feet. So, I hope they enjoy it while it's there

18 would have had made this team a contender. I guess we will see what 12 can do.

He would make any team a contender. I don't expect Luck to be able to do that yet. But the fact that even a typical rookie season would be better than the train wreck we had at quarterback last season, coupled with some anticipated improvements on defense, and we could win a lot more games than people expect us to.

Basically the stars have to align and every player has to play to their full promise. Everything has to work out. Luck play superb, Freeney have a resurgance, Brown run like James, WRs have a breakout year, DBs....I mean a miracle has to happen back there. OL have to have career seasons doing what they have never been able to do....block. Not only that...but other teams have to have injuries.

As it stands I still have us last place in our division. Texans are far far superior. Titans a simply a better all around team. Jacksonville has a great defense and running game something that we have problems with. I think we play better than last year and we aren't the worst team in the league...but to win more than 5 games would be higher than my expectations. I think we will keep games a lot closer than last year but too many rookies and too many players that have been cast offs that we are depending on.

I can see that guy had been guzzling the Luck kool-aid. He is still a rookie. I guess everyone forgets that.

He is not just any rookie... he is the #1 overall draft pick. He has also been said to be the most pro ready QB since Elway. Did you forget that?

Why do you always have to say Luck/Colts are going to suck? If we do happen to have a good season this year you should not get to watch or enjoy it since you think it is impossible...

It would be nice to go to playoffs.. but I don't see that happening anytime soon. There have been many players throughout history that was suppose to be great.. but turned out bust. Besides all that.. Luck is just one piece to the puzzle. It takes alot more than one good Qb to be playoff bound.

He is not just any rookie... he is the #1 overall draft pick. He has also been said to be the most pro ready QB since Elway. Did you forget that?

Why do you always have to say Luck/Colts are going to suck? If we do happen to have a good season this year you should not get to watch or enjoy it since you think it is impossible...

John Elway went 4-6 with 7TDs, 14 INTs, and a 47 completion percentage. What is your point?

Did Big Ben not go 13-0 in his rookie season.........or does that not count?

Big Ben also inherited the best defense and running at the time.

It's not my fault though. my keyboard is missing the L-U-C-K keys. I can't type good things about him.

John Elway went 4-6 with 7TDs, 14 INTs, and a 47 completion percentage. What is your point?

It's not my fault though. my keyboard is missing the L-U-C-K keys. I can't type good things about him.

It's a good thing you can copy and paste certain letters from other posts and webpages.

you cant and thats alright because you will soon enough