Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Competing thoughts Injury aside, he was the best option Injury and age make this an uber dice roll from all the timelines and data I've read here and other places, just can't see September happening. Hope I'm wrong. 9.4 seemed high to me given the situation. Hope it's heavy on conditions (games played). Feels like Ballard's past with him had a decent impact to the decision. Not sure it that's a good thing.    My meaningless prediction, he misses at least the first 4-6 games.   Anyway see contract terms?  
    • Julian Blackmon ring a bell?  Former #1 overall pick in a position of need and all we can do is complain?
    • You forgot Mack. Every pick and sign is a risk.  Coming off an injury of any kind is only one of a multitude of risks.   The way Ballard is frugal, in general, with picks, cap $, etc, i find it hard to believe he would throw all that conservative nature out the window if he didnt feel really good about the potential and risk.   We sit around like we know better than a man who has literal experts in the medical community to advise him.  Its kinda funny.
    • Yup. It's just one tool, but it's a good one IMO. I know the grading is not infallible, but like you said nobody does more. I do think it's directionally correct, but is better at some positions than others. And, the greater body is equally subject to the limitations, so it evens out a bit over the course of XX plays and a season of games.  Nextgen from what I hear is trying to use more and more pure vid analytics along with sensors which I think is great. Things are advancing so fast in the area. Both PFF and the others will always lack context though, but overall they do a great job IMO.
    • Some around here won’t like the sound of this.   They’ll have to put effort into finding another complaint to whine about.
  • Members

• C_Lew

C_Lew 7

Rookie
    • NFLfan

NFLfan 8,908

Moderators
    • lester

lester 49

• w87r

w87r 5,622

Moderators