Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CjMcGirt23

Would love to have...

I hope we take a defensive player in the first next year but with that said I would love to take one of these guys with our 2nd or 3rd. Hunter was considered a first rounder until he tore his acl his sophomore season, he played in two games and had over 400 yards in those two games. Da'Rick Rogers is a more developmental WR reminiscent of Stephen Hill. I would love to take these two back to back and complete our WR group for Luck and have a explosive passing game but coming away with one would be amazing. Hunter reminds me of AJ Green alot.

I believe Hunter is taller and faster than AJ Green, I also think he would be a great 2nd round pick.

Yeah Hunter is my favorite NCAA player right now. Hope he comes back well from that ACL but watch the tape on him and his talent is clearly there. Rogers is raw talent that would need to be developed, I'm not completely sure about him but Hunter imo is going to be a star if he comes back 100 from the ACL.

If they declare, they won't be 2nd and 3rd round picks. Especially not Hunter.

They both are projected to be late first early seconds.

Oh, my bah then. Then they are locks to go at no. 25-40 that's for sure.

Come on, man...

trust me, as of right NOW, Hunter is a late 1st or early 2nd pick. He WILL definitely go in the 1st by the time the draft rolls around. He is one of my favorite players also. And he wont fall to the 2nd if he fully recovers from his acl injury.