Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CjMcGirt23

Would love to have...

I hope we take a defensive player in the first next year but with that said I would love to take one of these guys with our 2nd or 3rd. Hunter was considered a first rounder until he tore his acl his sophomore season, he played in two games and had over 400 yards in those two games. Da'Rick Rogers is a more developmental WR reminiscent of Stephen Hill. I would love to take these two back to back and complete our WR group for Luck and have a explosive passing game but coming away with one would be amazing. Hunter reminds me of AJ Green alot.

I believe Hunter is taller and faster than AJ Green, I also think he would be a great 2nd round pick.

Yeah Hunter is my favorite NCAA player right now. Hope he comes back well from that ACL but watch the tape on him and his talent is clearly there. Rogers is raw talent that would need to be developed, I'm not completely sure about him but Hunter imo is going to be a star if he comes back 100 from the ACL.

If they declare, they won't be 2nd and 3rd round picks. Especially not Hunter.

They both are projected to be late first early seconds.

Oh, my bah then. Then they are locks to go at no. 25-40 that's for sure.

Come on, man...

trust me, as of right NOW, Hunter is a late 1st or early 2nd pick. He WILL definitely go in the 1st by the time the draft rolls around. He is one of my favorite players also. And he wont fall to the 2nd if he fully recovers from his acl injury.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Most mocks have 4-6 in the first (I think that 6 might be a little high), 3-4 in the second, 3-4 in the third. There's going to be some very nice prospects left in the 4th and 5th rounds. It's going to be a great year to go early, but probably and even better year to value shop in the middle rounds.
    • I think you play to win the games, to quote Herm Edwards. I think JB is gonna play all three games. I have said this in other topics, what has Ballard or Reich ever said that would lead you to believe they will bench him and out in CK.    Remember he has been on the practice squad all year, they waive him at one point and he was deactivated last week. If he didn’t get in the game when Hoyer was horrendous against Miami, he ain’t getting in.    play hard. 
    • If you read my posts carefully, you will see that I have not said we should replace Jacoby.  What I said is that Ballard shouldn’t wait years to cut bait, if in fact that’s what he decides to do.   Am I sold on him?  No.  But I think he probably deserves some more time.  We’ve had a ton of key injuries this year, etc.  I just hope this doesn’t drag out for an extended period of time.   That said, genuine franchise QBs don’t exactly grow on trees.
    • JB's 2020 signing bonus is already guaranteed. That's the only thing. That was locked in Sept of this year. So really there's nothing that will signal "JB is the future" unless the FO comes out and says it.
    • I think you take each game separately.   at Saints Game I think everything is status quo. If and only if the game gets out of hand, you go to Kelly and see how he reacts. Nobody will blame JB or CK for losing to the Saints on the road. And pulling JB if it gets out of hand doesn't necessarily say JB isn't the guy. Also, don't play any hobbled players unless they are close to 100%. It's just silly to risk additional injury in this type of game.   Home vs Panthers Game It's the last home game and our most likely win, so laying a turd will be awful for season ticket holders and 2020 sales. If JB is not effective, AND you've made the decision to draft a QB, go to CK in the 2nd half because it doesn't matter at this point. Losing this game to a bad 5-8 team without their starting QB would be a very bad look, and an even worse look if JB is the guy at the helm all game. If we have the lead or it's close, stick with JB, but if not make the change. Play hobbled players as long as they're close to being 100% so that game goers don't feel slighted. I could see the boo birds and Chad Kelly fan club be loud in this game if things don't right.   at Jacksonville This is a big ?? game. At this point it's not about feelings. It's about draft position and evaluation.  If you've made the decision to move off JB, you need to think of draft position, and honestly most serious fans will likely be thinking the same. And if you're going to draft or go in a different direction, it really doesn't matter how this looks in terms of JB. A loss vs a win could make a 4-6 swing in draft position, and a W for wins sake isn't really worth losing that much position. It's not a home game, so absolutely rest anyone that's not 100% healthy. Wrap TY in bubble wrap and put him on ice. Don't outright sit healthy starters, but get back ups in the mix and especially ones that are rooks or ones you're trying to evaluate. Limit snaps of your franchise guys like Nelson, Leonard, Houston, etc.. Guys like Speed, Johnson, Dulin, Haeg, Kelly, Tell, etc all should get a nice % of snaps. 
  • Members

• indyblue

indyblue 10

• EastStreet

EastStreet 2,549

• Kirie89

Kirie89 22

• Mr.NotSoCreative

Mr.NotSoCreative 259

• lincolndefan

lincolndefan 3

• DiogoZ