Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFLs Top 100

Moncrief

Other than Freeney, I don't think there will be any Colts on there. Though, there is some debate as to whether or not Peyton should be there.

But the list is complete garbage in my opinion. I assure you that if I were to pick some players for my team, Tim Tebow and DeSean Jackson wouldn't come anywhere near it

Other than Freeney, I don't think there will be any Colts on there. Though, there is some debate as to whether or not Peyton should be there.

But the list is complete garbage in my opinion. I assure you that if I were to pick some players for my team, Tim Tebow and DeSean Jackson wouldn't come anywhere near it

Peyton will and should make it. I think Mathis has been the better player for a few years now, I think he'll make it. That's about it, unless Wayne sneaks in there.

It was 6 on the last one(Manning,Mathis,Freeney,Wayne,Bethea, and Clark) and on NFL Total Access they said 4 of the six made the list so it's (Freeney,Mathis,Bethea, and Wayne) just don't know the order

I heard there was 4 that didn't make it. I'm pretty sure if Wayne or Bethea were on it they would have been revealed by now. i don't think they would be top 50

I heard there was 4 that didn't make it. I'm pretty sure if Wayne or Bethea were on it they would have been revealed by now. i don't think they would be top 50

Hey I'm just saying what Warren Sapp and them boys on Total Access said.

Hey I'm just saying what Warren Sapp and them boys on Total Access said.

I mean i could be wrong, but i would really be shocked if either one of them were in the top 50. Mathis has also tweeted a few times that he didn't think he made the list this year, but he's the only one I can see still making it

IMO, the Top 100 is Pointless. People that make the List half the time shouldn't be on it. Like how High Vilma was. even his own teammates said he was too High on the List. He didnt have a good season. And Tebow only got up there cause of the whole "Tebow Time" Frenzy. The list is a JOKE