Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Season ticket relocations and new season ticket holders, where did you get?

I am a first time season ticket holder (and I wasn't on the waiting list). I called the first day the Colts site released that tickets were available. They called me back two days later and I got tickets in Section 451. I was thrilled -- would have taken better ones, if they had them but this was the best available and then after Andrew officially became our first pick, I was even more thrilled. Can't wait for the games to begin. My only regret now is that I'll miss a bunch of weeks of the NFL REDZONE. Best thing to come along since football.

• 3 weeks later...

I had been on the waitlist since September of 2007. I got 2 seats in 407. Looking forward to the season. Wife and I are Butler basketball season ticket holders as well. Looking forward to the future of both of my teams.

-tV-

I had been on the waitlist since September of 2007. I got 2 seats in 407. Looking forward to the season. Wife and I are Butler basketball season ticket holders as well. Looking forward to the future of both of my teams.

-tV-

I got 4 in 446, which is just a mirror-image of your seats.

I am a first time season ticket holder (and I wasn't on the waiting list). I called the first day the Colts site released that tickets were available. They called me back two days later and I got tickets in Section 451. I was thrilled -- would have taken better ones, if they had them but this was the best available and then after Andrew officially became our first pick, I was even more thrilled. Can't wait for the games to begin. My only regret now is that I'll miss a bunch of weeks of the NFL REDZONE. Best thing to come along since football.

what row? I sit in row 4