Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

what is wrong with tom brady

CR91

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jj, nice touch with the tuck comment . . .i like it . . . wished i thought of that one

ya his hair being long looks good . .. either long or short for me . . . any other variations does not look good on him . . . imo

here are a few more, he first and last work for me, not soe much the ones in the middle . . .

http://www.donmartel...-isnt-news.html

lol..it hit me as a pun after I typed it and wondered if anyone would pick up on it. figures you would:)

I like the last pick but a littlle shorter in the back. Like how it was in the Steelers/Eagle playoff/SB.

I actually don't even think that is the worst hair he has ever had and that is saying a lot.

I think when he had the head band that was by far the worst.

That was certainly the low point when many Pats fans said, "My dear God, our quarterback has turned into a European soccer player."

That was certainly the low point when many Pats fans said, "My dear God, our quarterback has turned into a European soccer player."

For sure he's giving his future children ammunition to use against him. Style now looks silly in a few years.

This is why I resist trend and buzz my head.

my kids don't recognize me in old photos........... but they always recognize their dad no matter the age. That's because he has never changed his hair!

I can't help it, I get bored. I must change!

my kids don't recognize me in old photos........... but they always recognize their dad no matter the age. That's because he has never changed his hair!

I can't help it, I get bored. I must change!

Up until about 5 years ago, I always head long hair, sometimes down well past my chest. One day I got tired of the mess, the hassle and the gobs of conditioner so I buzzed it. I can say with all honesty, I likely will never do anything else with it.

Up until about 5 years ago, I always head long hair, sometimes down well past my chest. One day I got tired of the mess, the hassle and the gobs of conditioner so I buzzed it. I can say with all honesty, I likely will never do anything else with it.

My daughters and I recently bullied my husband into shaving his head AND his mustache

He actually likes it

I actually don't even think that is the worst hair he has ever had and that is saying a lot.

I think when he had the head band that was by far the worst.

What's next for Tom Brady? A Dr. Spock bowl haircut from Star Trek? Just Kidding!!!

tumblr_lqep55vJXR1qguqnvo1_500.jpg

lol..it hit me as a pun after I typed it and wondered if anyone would pick up on it. figures you would:)

I like the last pick but a littlle shorter in the back. Like how it was in the Steelers/Eagle playoff/SB.

yah, i realized after i wrote my post, you were probably talking about Tuxedos . . .but i never went back to correct it . . . figure the double meaning would be kind of neat . . .

Just right click on the picture. Click on copy and then paste to your post.

Moe-Howard-three-stooges-23436774-398-500.jpg

okay thanks . . .

200px-Horowitzmosesphoto.jpg

hey I got it to work! . . . thanks Shecolt . . . I was coping and pasting the link . . . but this works, thanks . . .

OMG, we got a ZZ Top reference and a Three Stooges reference in the same thread . . . man we are doing great ! . . .

Posted · Hidden by shecolt, May 13, 2012 - response
Hidden by shecolt, May 13, 2012 - response

The Gisele Bundchen [Tom Brady's wife] Use Protection Hairstyle. Supermodels wear strange outfits/attire anyway...Why not this right? haha:lol::thmup:

a344_h12.jpg

lol....like who volunteered to blow those up?