Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pete Prisco power rankings

Jules

I don't think the Colts will be the worst next year. I don't blame people for putting the team who picked first in the draft last too. We have a rookie HC/QB. A lot to prove. The future is bright though.

Low expectations are not horrible. We had high expectations for so long.

The more I think about it, the more I think Houston has the road paved for them. IF they can take advantage. They have the offense AND defense.

you can't stink as badly as the Colts did last year and expect anyone to expect anything from you until you show something on the field.

This exactly. The names of Luck, Fleener, Alllen, Hilton, and every other player drafted means nothing to them.

colts are last until they prove they are not. no reason to place the last ranked team from last year higher than last this year just because of the draft. its a steep, long climb to the top for the colts. however i completely disagree with these rankings.

We were arguably the worst team in the league last year. The Browns, Rams, Vikings, and even Miami all got better in the draft just like we did. We play all of these teams this year (if you include the preseason), so let's see then who is the better team. I personally think we're better than last, but perhaps I'm just a little biased.