Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Will you be taking any of Manning's new toys?

Demarius Thomas and Eric Decker both looked like they had a lot of potential, even with Tebow and Orton throwing (or running, in Tebow's case) to them. Maybe take Tamme or Dreessen? I will be going for both Decker and DT, and see which will be his favorite target. Low risk, high reward, IMO. What about you?

Whoever the starting TE (Tamme or Dreesen) is in Denver is worth a late round pick as a #2 TE on your team. I don't think either warrant a #1 spot on your team at the draft unless something changes between now and your draft.

They have both proven that they can ill in as pick up the load when a player gets injured but neither had had the opportunity to play out an entire season as a #1.

I definitely have Decker, Thomas, Dreesen and Tamme on my radar, but it all depends on indications from preseason that PM is back to form or not. It's all speculation until I see him connect on passes in game sitches in August.

Demarius Thomas and Eric Decker both looked like they had a lot of potential, even with Tebow and Orton throwing (or running, in Tebow's case) to them. Maybe take Tamme or Dreessen? I will be going for both Decker and DT, and see which will be his favorite target. Low risk, high reward, IMO. What about you?

I LOVE TAMME.... He will be a top 5 producer @ the position..... Bank it, Denver is running a 2 TE set lust like in Indy.

And as we have seen in the past the rest of the O will be determined by "who is open"...

I do like Denver WR's tho. But if Denver's D is as good as advertised... the Broncs will be running A Lot.

Manning had to throw with Indy most years... maybe not THIS year.

Bronco RB will be a hot commodity also come week 1

• 2 weeks later...

i disagree with the thought that they would be low risk. If your taking them early on they are definitely going to be a high risk for you rather than grabbing some staple receivers that constantly produce. I would get them as my #3 or 4 receivers, maybe even 5.

i disagree with the thought that they would be low risk. If your taking them early on they are definitely going to be a high risk for you rather than grabbing some staple receivers that constantly produce. I would get them as my #3 or 4 receivers, maybe even 5.

When did someone say you take them early? I was implying that you take them mid to late rounds.

• 2 weeks later...

McGahee will steal goal line TDs, as always :). Tamme and Dressen move the chains with yards and receptions but inside the red zone, I see Dressen like a Jake Ballard type opportunistic TE but not reliable for TDs. Decker and DT will be catching most of the TDs, no doubt in my mind.

Dont forget our friend at the back of the end zone from the slot, Mr. Stokely, I bet he catches 6 TDs by the end of 16 games.

Decker and DT should both at least have 8 TDs by the end of 16 games, Stokely 6 TDs. So, those 3 will catch at least 20 out of Peyton's potential 30 TDs to me :).

• 4 weeks later...

speaking of Peyton and his new toy´s... did a draft today and I really like my team.

scoring settings are standard except 1pt per 20 yds passing and its a 12 team league.

QB: Peyton Manning

2xRB: CJ2K, Adrian Peterson

3xWR: Nicks, Decker, Wayne

TE: Brandon Pettigrew

WR/RB: Malcom Floyd

QB/R/W/T: Eli Manning

K: Nate Keading

DEF: Bills

IDP: D. Ware

Bench: QB Cutler, RB Gerhart, RB Moreno, WR S.Moss, WR Cobb, IDP Von Miller

If Peyton & AP work out, I think I´ll dominate.

• 3 weeks later...