Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Irsay Offers Luck A Private Jet

Dtman513

Now you are just coming across like you are mad because people aren't agreeing with your attempt to rip Irsay.

How? You don't think he makes himself look like a fool everyday on twitter? Even the media is getting tired/making fun of it.

This feels like some NCAA crap.These activities should be covered under the CBA. What business is it to another team if the Colts let their players use the owner's private jet. A team should be able to transport its employees as they wish.

This.... just charge the fair market value of the trip against the player's contract/pending contract if the league is so worried about a pinche plane ride.

There's no rocket science here. :scratch:

How? You don't think he makes himself look like a fool everyday on twitter? Even the media is getting tired/making fun of it.

No I don't. Frankly I laugh at the people who are up and arms because Irsay has a twitter account and waste time worrying about it. Despite what the media makes it seem like Irsay having a twitter account is not a big deal. Frankly I think he says some of the things he says on there to get a rise out of people because it's so easy. It's entertainment to him and it's a way for him to connect with the fans no big deal. It's not like he got on twitter and said "Should I cut Peyton Manning? vote yes or no and I'll do what you say!" and then does what the fans told him to do. I think people waste a lot of time worrying about it when it's not a big deal.

As for the media it's the off-season they have to have something to talk about so they are doing what they normally do take something that is a none issue like Irsay's twitter account and talk about it like it matters. That's why I'll watch ESPN to get news but I very rarely watch them to hear their opinions on something because their opinions are generally bias towards major cities and are designed to get a reaction more than they are honest.

Who cares if Irsay has a twitter account? Why does it matter? If Irsay looks stupid on it that's his problem. Irsay can be a fool all he wants on twitter as long as Grigson and Pagano do their jobs that's what matters. Frankly Irsay having a toy in twitter is probably good it keeps him out of Grigson and Pagano's offices. Just for the record the last line was a joke.

This.... just charge the fair market value of the trip against the player's contract/pending contract if the league is so worried about a pinche plane ride.

There's no rocket science here. :scratch:

see, now that's kind of what i was thinking. it's really not too difficult to figure out.