Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dose any one else have that feeling

Guess who else lost to NO last year? Plenty of teams.

Wins/Losses are immaterial. You are claiming some elite defense. I proved you wrong by pointing out the fact that the one elite offense you faced last year, destroyed your defense.

Peyton Manning would have been beaten even if he had been playing.

Dan Orlovsky beat you last year, for Christ's sake. Had Manning played the first game he would have beaten you like he always does. Fortunately for the Texans, they only have to chalk up one loss to Manning this coming season, instead of the usual 2.

The worst division is going to be ours for a very long time now.

Laughable statement considering how old your offensive core is getting and how injury prone they are. Your window is about 3 years max, and it started last year. And unfortunately for you this coming season, every team in the division has improved from last year (when you won the division by 1 game), and you actually have to play a tough schedule this year, unlike the 31st ranked schedule you had last year.

Time to hang it up, junior. You're losing.....badly. Best just to tuck tail and run back to the Bull Pen, with at least a tiny bit of dignity left.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a figure of speech. Please show a little bit of maturity here so it's not like I'm talking to a high schooler. He probably could. But he's going to have guys like T.Y. Hilton and Fleener who can catch and burn teams deep. We've seen how good QB's can make average WR's good. It just works the opposite in Houston where the recievers make the QB look good. We didn't choke. We weren't even that good this year to choke like the Texans nearly did. Yeah Romo still sucks yet he's posted more wins and better stats than Schaub. What does that make Shaub then? Oh so Mario Williams didn't contribute in those early wins last year? OBLIVIOUS

I'm showing maturity that is on the same level as your own. Calling NFL quarterbacks garbage and refusing to understand simple facts are not signs of maturity. Schaub will continue to prove on a rising team whereas Romo, if he does not deliver this year, will probably be released or traded. And, once that happens, he will be a back-up. Mario did nothing that Reed couldn't have done himself in those early games.

The Colts as a franchise have had periods of success throughout the 60's, 70's and mid to late 90's. Much more than any Houston football team. lmao A TEXANS FAN TALKING ABOUT DYNASTYS. Now that's just true comedy right there. You guys haven't even made a AFC Championship game. If you wanna go off of previous success, we have enough cookies to own a factory. You guys would have enough to fill half a mini-jar in your kitchen.

Those cookies will soon be eaten. You won't be getting anymore for a long time, at least, not post-season cookies. You won't even be able to sniff those being baked. I didn't say we were a dynasty, I merely said it had to start somewhere. We were one game removed from an AFC Championship Game, and if not for a costly fumble, we would have been there. The Colts, meanwhile, were eating popcorn and sitting on their bums, watching us play.

Wins/Losses are immaterial. You are claiming some elite defense. I proved you wrong by pointing out the fact that the one elite offense you faced last year, destroyed your defense.

Dan Orlovsky beat you last year, for Christ's sake. Had Manning played the first game he would have beaten you like he always does. Fortunately for the Texans, they only have to chalk up one loss to Manning this coming season, instead of the usual 2.

Laughable statement considering how old your offensive core is getting and how injury prone they are. Your window is about 3 years max, and it started last year. And unfortunately for you this coming season, every team in the division has improved from last year (when you won the division by 1 game), and you actually have to play a tough schedule this year, unlike the 31st ranked schedule you had last year.

Time to hang it up, junior. You're losing.....badly. Best just to tuck tail and run back to the Bull Pen, with at least a tiny bit of dignity left.

Eight times out of ten, I believe that we would have beaten NO. You guys allowed a 62-7 win. That is the equivalent of a high school team facing an NFL team. What a shame. We dismantled Peyton the first game of the season, if you do not remember, and it would have happened again this year. The second game is up for grabs, but if there had been no injuries on either side, I say we would have taken that one too. Our defense will be more than enough to stop Locker, Luck, and haha Gabbert. Do you think we are scared of you? We are the kings of this division now. A division win is a division win, no matter how you chalk it up. 2-14 is 2-14. And it is also laughable...I'll be here on these boards for a very long time. I will joke with the classy fans, while at the same time I will be forced to taunt guys like you and Randal who just have animosity for winners.

... Put up all the stats you want, all the catches and YAC, but one touchdown is not going to help your team in any way...

Sunday, December 30th, 2012 ... Houston at Indianapolis, 4th quarter, 16 seconds left in the game, Colts down by 4 :

Colts are 4th and 14 at Houston's 19 yard line, Luck takes the shotgun snap, looks right to the streaking TY Hilton, not open, then looks left toward Reggie Wayne, also covered. Luck then looks underneath to his familiar check down outlet TE Coby Fleener, he could squeeze the ball in, but Fleener is well covered and would likely be tackled short of the first down.

Then Luck sees it, Fleener's crossing underneath drew the safety up, freeing Collie over the middle with nothing but space. Luck fires the perfect strike, Collie makes the easy catch and sprints into the endzone for the game winning TD, clinching the division title for the upstart Colts over the heavily favored Texans. Although it was his 60th catch of the season, it was Collie's first TD of the year, which staved off elimination giving the Colts the division title, and eliminating the Texans from the playoff picture.

Luck and the upstart Colts go on to win the Super Bowl in the NFL's greatest turnaround season in the history of the League!

Fantasy? Perhaps. But don't try to tell me that one TD cannot help a team in any way.

Sunday, December 30th, 2012 ... Houston at Indianapolis, 4th quarter, 16 seconds left in the game, Colts down by 4 :

Colts are 4th and 14 at Houston's 19 yard line, Luck takes the shotgun snap, looks right to the streaking TY Hilton, not open, then looks left toward Reggie Wayne, also covered. Luck then looks underneath to his familiar check down outlet TE Coby Fleener, he could squeeze the ball in, but Fleener is well covered and would likely be tackled short of the first down. Then Luck sees, it, Fleener's crossing underneath drew the safety up, freeing Collie over the middle with nothing but space. Luck fires the perfect strike, Collie makes the easy catch and sprints into the endzone for the game winning TD, clinching the division title for the upstart Colts over the heavily favored Texans. Although it was his 60th catch of the season, it was Collie's first TD of the year, which staved off elimination giving the Colts the title, and eliminating the Texans from the playoff picture.

Luck and the upstart Colts go on to win the Super Bowl in the NFL's greatest turnaround season in the history of the League!

Fantasy? Perhaps. But don't try to tell me that one TD cannot make a difference.

You missed the part where Cushing comes in and hammers Collie, causing an interception and a penalty flag, but the game clock has already expired. Yes, a touchdown like that one would make a difference, but it still does not make him a great player as the other poster seemed to believe.

Says the guy who is trying his hardest to justify a former playoff team going 2-14 mainly because of one guy...yeah but I'm the one who's spinning it... lmao

I don't think it was because of one guy. I think the defense everyone has known for the last couple of seasons that the defense was weak to mediocre at best even when Peyton was in the mix. On offense once Peyton left we had no quarterback and backups that were worse than T.J. Yates or they hadn't even been here long enough to have a grasp of the offense in the case of Kerry Collins.

The defense was bad with or without Peyton and the offense was really bad due to the horrible backups. These were the two biggest issues with our team last year and everything hit the fan once Peyton was no longer there. Honestly I think the defense was the bigger of the two issues because there were times when Curtis Painter played pretty well but that atrocious defense kept letting people back into the game(i.e. Kansas City, Tampa Bay, New England(yes I know Curtis didn't play in the New England game), other games as well). If we would have had some half way decent play from the defense we may have won more games than 2 with just some average quarterback play..

I don't think it was because of one guy. I think the defense everyone has known for the last couple of seasons that the defense was weak to mediocre at best even when Peyton was in the mix. On offense once Peyton left we had no quarterback and backups that were worse than T.J. Yates or they hadn't even been here long enough to have a grasp of the offense in the case of Kerry Collins.

The defense was bad with or without Peyton and the offense was really bad due to the horrible backups. These were the two biggest issues with our team last year and everything hit the fan once Peyton was no longer there. Honestly I think the defense was the bigger of the two issues because there were times when Curtis Painter played pretty well but that atrocious defense kept letting people back into the game(i.e. Kansas City, Tampa Bay, New England, other games as well). If we would have had some half way decent play from the defense we may have won more games than 2 with just some average quarterback play..

You're the first guy I've ever heard give a compliment to Painter. I agree about possibly winning more than 2 games, though.

You missed the part where Cushing comes in and hammers Collie, causing an interception and a penalty flag, but the game clock has already expired. Yes, a touchdown like that one would make a difference, but it still does not make him a great player as the other poster seemed to believe.

You are correct, it does not make him a great player, but the scenario does show that you are entirely off base in trying to say that one TD cannot help a team in anyway.

As for Collie, two years ago he was well on his way to a potentially record breaking slot receiver year that would have vaulted him near the front of the line as one of the game's exceptional up and coming stars, then injury intervened and then rust and misfortune derailed any and all progress last year.

It remains to be seen if Collie can recapture the magic and again ascend to the front of the line as one of the league's up and coming great slot receivers. We'll just have to wait to see if Luck intervenes on his behalf.

You are correct, it does not make him a great player, but the scenario does show that you are entirely off base in trying to say that one TD cannot help a team in anyway.

As for Collie, two years ago he was well on his way to a potentially record breaking slop receiver year that would have vaulted him near the front of the line as one of the games exceptional up and coming stars, then injury intervened and then rust and misfortune derailed any and all progress last year.

It remains to be seen if Collie can recapture the magic and again ascend to the front of the line as one of the league's up and coming great slot receivers. We'll just have to wait to see if Luck intervenes on his behalf.

Yes...I know a thing or two about misfortune and injury, trust me. I too wonder if Luck will be able to get the ball to him...If it happens then perhaps the magic can begin again...But as a Texans fan I hope not. :D

If he was being regarded as only the greatest quarterback in that draft, why then is he considered to be the biggest bust in NFL history? I mean, in some people's minds, back when Manning was not yet a Colt, Leaf was a better quarterback than Manning.

He's considered to be the biggest bust because he's what's fresh in our minds, Leaf and Couch were huge busts as well. The difference is how much money Russell made. It's likely the title will stick because of his rookie contract, no rookie will make that much ever again.

I'm showing maturity that is on the same level as your own. Calling NFL quarterbacks garbage and refusing to understand simple facts are not signs of maturity. Schaub will continue to prove on a rising team whereas Romo, if he does not deliver this year, will probably be released or traded. And, once that happens, he will be a back-up. Mario did nothing that Reed couldn't have done himself in those early games.

No, guys with college eduacations on ESPN call quarterbacks garbage all the time. Me saying that Schaub is garbage isn't about maturity yet it reflects facts based on his numbers and starts. Continue to prove? What has he already proven? Oh that he can't stay healthy a full season and choke away big games on MNF. You lost to the OAKLAND RAIDERS at home. The Jason Campbell led Raiders. and the Carolina Panthers led by a rookie QB. It's laughable that you think Mario Williams and Reed are basically equal.

Those cookies will soon be eaten. You won't be getting anymore for a long time, at least, not post-season cookies. You won't even be able to sniff those being baked. I didn't say we were a dynasty, I merely said it had to start somewhere. We were one game removed from an AFC Championship Game, and if not for a costly fumble, we would have been there. The Colts, meanwhile, were eating popcorn and sitting on their bums, watching us play.

A dynasty has to start once you win a Super Bowl. You aren't even close to that point right now. Stop dreaming. Lol that's fine. Did you guys win the Super Bowl this past year? No. Did you guys even make the AFC Championship? No. You won one game against an inferior Bengals team then were done.

No, guys with college eduacations on ESPN call quarterbacks garbage all the time. Me saying that Schaub is garbage isn't about maturity yet it reflects facts based on his numbers and starts. Continue to prove? What has he already proven? Oh that he can't stay healthy a full season and choke away big games on MNF. You lost to the OAKLAND RAIDERS at home. The Jason Campbell led Raiders. and the Carolina Panthers led by a rookie QB. It's laughable that you think Mario Williams and Reed are basically equal.

Anybody who spells education 'eduacation' probably does not have one. The only guy who ever calls anybody garbage is Hoge when referring to Tebow...other than that, it is just constructive criticism. The guy has been a starter for five seasons...It took Manning longer than that to get to his first Super Bowl, you know. And must we compile a list of who you lost to at home? Darn near the entire AFC. Cam Newton was no ordinary rookie quarterback, so don't give me that bull. They are not equal, no, but Reed has proven capable of getting to the quarterback. Defenses would not have been prepared for him either. whereas they had plenty of game tape for Mario.

A dynasty has to start once you win a Super Bowl. You aren't even close to that point right now. Stop dreaming. Lol that's fine. Did you guys win the Super Bowl this past year? No. Did you guys even make the AFC Championship? No. You won one game against an inferior Bengals team then were done.

Since when? Not even close? We are regarded by many to be the favorites if not second-place in the AFC to go to the Super Bowl. I'm sure you're almost out of green by now, you should log off and go get some more. And the Bengals were an inferior team that still got to the playoffs...unlike the, ahem, Colts. You are in no position to call anyone inferior, especially when referring to a dominant Texans team.

Qwizboy you are high as a kite if you think the texans are the favotires to win the SB. That would be the Patriots, Ravens, Steelers, Broncos, and then you guys.

Ravens-just lost Terrell Suggs in a LB core that is already on the decline, with Flacco not performing to the potential that he can

Steelers- Released many of their good players, Roethlisberger stands no chance against this defense, as evidenced last year

Broncos- Why? Because they have Manning? Yes, Tebow got them to the playoffs, but he's Tebow. They are easy compeitition.

I guess that kite is not as high as you think. Patriots are our main compeition, and if their defense does not get it together with their newest additions, they will fall.

And yes, we are up for the challenge. It was going to happen anyway whether you liked it or not. There is a little thing called karma, and it will be in your face for the next fifteen years. And it won't just be us; It will be Tennessee as well. This division is going to push Luck to his limits and we will see just how good he really is.

Karma? Was the Texans sucking our fault? Was beating them mean or wrong? No. And here's the sad truth. You may view us as your rival, but we view you as an annoying speed bump. New England is our rival. Maybe SD too. You are nothing more than our little brother.

Ravens-just lost Terrell Suggs in a LB core that is already on the decline, with Flacco not performing to the potential that he can

Didn't the Texans just lose an important LB? ... I can't recall his name.

Karma? Was the Texans sucking our fault? Was beating them mean or wrong? No. And here's the sad truth. You may view us as your rival, but we view you as an annoying speed bump. New England is our rival. Maybe SD too. You are nothing more than our little brother.

I am sure that San Diego used to view you as an annoying speed bump as well. Now they probably view you like ants, as do we and the Patriots. No, beating them was not wrong, but what goes around comes around. NE has been to the Super Bowl 5 times with Brady at the helm. Do you think he really looks at the Colts and seriously considers them his rivals? Peyton, yes, but the team? I don't think so.

Did you see the beasts that the Steelers picked up in the draft? They are plenty strong. The ravens are more than just Suggs. And who is to say that Flacco wont perform, like you said, to the potential that he can. The only reason the Broncos made the playoffs was because of the Defense that they had, with an actual QB, they can go far. They definitely will be their division winners and most likely will get the 1st round bye. I see them going 12-4

Didn't the Texans just lose an important LB? ... I can't recall his name.

You mean the guy who meant little to our defense? Ryans? Because the last time I checked, Cushing was still playing for us. Or Williams? The guy who went out before half of the season was over, and we still stayed number one and two respectfully? Wow, if your defense could gang up on the opposition like you guys do, you would probably have more than 2 wins right now.

Did you see the beasts that the Steelers picked up in the draft? They are plenty strong. The ravens are more than just Suggs. And who is to say that Flacco wont perform, like you said, to the potential that he can. The only reason the Broncos made the playoffs was because of the Defense that they had, with an actual QB, they can go far. They definitely will be their division winners and most likely will get the 1st round bye. I see them going 12-4

Did you see who we picked up in the draft? Pittsburgh does not frighten me. Yes, the Ravens are more than Suggs, but he was their best defensive player. With a healthy Schaub, our offense is one of the best in the NFL. And who is to say that Manning will perform like his usual self? There are too many unknown factors there. They might make the playoffs, they might not, but Tebow brought something that Manning won't: He could beat the Chargers.

There would be no reason to 'gang up' if you hadn't come in here flaming away on the the posts of a team that isnt yours? Im just trying to keep you grounded from being disappointed again man. Expect the worst, so the best is that much more enjoyable. Thats kinda how i think things. like this year.

I am sure that San Diego used to view you as an annoying speed bump as well. Now they probably view you like ants, as do we and the Patriots. No, beating them was not wrong, but what goes around comes around. NE has been to the Super Bowl 5 times with Brady at the helm. Do you think he really looks at the Colts and seriously considers them his rivals? Peyton, yes, but the team? I don't think so.

:facepalm: Yes, I think Brady did see us as a rival. You sidestepped that we really don't care about the Texans. I was rooting for them most of last year.

There would be no reason to 'gang up' if you hadn't come in here flaming away on the the posts of a team that isnt yours? Im just trying to keep you grounded from being disappointed again man. Expect the worst, so the best is that much more enjoyable. Thats kinda how i think things. like this year.

I sincerely ask you to go back to where this all began. Yes, it seems like I'm flaming now, but I did not start this. When an animal is backed into a corner it will fight back. I don't want to expect the worst because I am not a nihilist and I know that my team can do much better than we have in the past. And though Manning was gone, I'm sure you expected more than two wins from your team, right man?

:facepalm: Yes, I think Brady did see us as a rival. You sidestepped that we really don't care about the Texans. I was rooting for them most of last year.

The sad thing is, he probably won't ever again. Luck will have to compete with guys like Dalton, Locker, and others...I guess the onus is gone now from you guys having to compete with NE, as far as quarterbacks go.

Anybody who spells education 'eduacation' probably does not have one. The only guy who ever calls anybody garbage is Hoge when referring to Tebow...other than that, it is just constructive criticism. The guy has been a starter for five seasons...It took Manning longer than that to get to his first Super Bowl, you know. And must we compile a list of who you lost to at home? Darn near the entire AFC. Cam Newton was no ordinary rookie quarterback, so don't give me that bull. They are not equal, no, but Reed has proven capable of getting to the quarterback. Defenses would not have been prepared for him either. whereas they had plenty of game tape for Mario.

Cool, I made a typing error. Are you 12 years old now? By the way its "defense's" not defenses. That's fine, and how many Super Bowl's has Matt Schaub or any player on the Texans been to? 0. No ordinary rookie QB? Quit making excuses for your team's near meltdown.

Since when? Not even close? We are regarded by many to be the favorites if not second-place in the AFC to go to the Super Bowl. I'm sure you're almost out of green by now, you should log off and go get some more. And the Bengals were an inferior team that still got to the playoffs...unlike the, ahem, Colts. You are in no position to call anyone inferior, especially when referring to a dominant Texans team.

lmao the favorites? You have to go through the Steelers, Patriots, Ravens and now Broncos. And there's absolutely no way you can go through all 4 of those teams. Not with Matt Schaub as your QB. A dominant Texans team that split games with an inferior Colts team last year lmao

Steelers- Released many of their good players, Roethlisberger stands no chance against this defense, as evidenced last year

Broncos- Why? Because they have Manning? Yes, Tebow got them to the playoffs, but he's Tebow. They are easy compeitition.

I guess that kite is not as high as you think. Patriots are our main compeition, and if their defense does not get it together with their newest additions, they will fall.

SOOO the ravens don't stand a chance because they loss Suggs and Flacco is a little above average, You have Schaub who gets injured every year and you loss Mario Williams. Your Defense has been decent ONE year where the ravens have been a top 5 D for ohhhhhh the past DECADE! I'd take the Bengals, Steelers, Ravens, Pats and maybe even the Jets over the texan. But anyways enjoy your time at the top of the division, that lease is only good for another season MAYBE too.....

I did go back and here it is again:

Randal, on 09 May 2012 - 01:12 AM, said:

Oh it is. But you Texan fans get the largest of heads because you've won the division ONCE over the past like 14 years. The Titans have won it more than you guys. When you consistently win the division for more than 2 years, that's when you can call it a trend.

Somebody still sounds a little butthurt about us winning. Think about this realistically, dude: Luck is not going to be good for the next four years. Your team is in disarray, the only thing you did to get better this offseason is draft Luck and Fleener. And by the way, we won the division in dramatic fashion...Ravaged by injuries, with a rookie quarterback...while you, however, lost in dramatic fashion...

2-14 has never been so funny. Your team is pathetic, at least we kept winning when our FIRST TWO quarterbacks went down.

That seems a little bit antagonistic to me. Randal was speaking the truth, I have seen it myself in person. Texans fans are very proud, albeit deservedly, but to a cocky and bragging point to where you gotta be brought down some. This was your first division win and 2nd winning season in your franchise history.

2010 you went 6-10 and placed 3rd. (tied and down 2 games to Jags)

2009 you went 9-7 and placed 2nd (by one over tennesse)

2008 you went 8-8 and placed 3rd

2007 you went 8-8 and placed 4th

2006 you went 6-10 and placed 4th

2005 you went 2-14 and placed 4th

2004 you went 7-9 and placed 3rd (down by 2 games to the jags)

2003 you went 5-11 and placed 4th (tied with the Jags)

2002 you went 4-12 and placed 4th

During this time the colts won the division every year but 1 (2008, 12-4, 1 game behind tennesse). Ya we sucked this year. I expected it since the colts were playing without manning. I knew what our defense was and how it was designed (to be in the lead and utilize the pass rush) without us ever really being in the lead we couldnt do anything. So i wasnt upset with last year. But the texans fans, you guys act like you have been dominating the division for years. Take a quick reality check and be a little humble til you guys prove some consistency. I respect the Texans greatly and see them as our Main rivals in the division. But its not a hated rivalry like i think of the Jags.

The sad thing is, he probably won't ever again. Luck will have to compete with guys like Dalton, Locker, and others...I guess the onus is gone now from you guys having to compete with NE, as far as quarterbacks go.

Again, staying away from the main point. In a few years, Brady will retire. He will probably not see much competition from us in the meantime. We only lost by seven last year to them, though.

Did you see who we picked up in the draft? Pittsburgh does not frighten me. Yes, the Ravens are more than Suggs, but he was their best defensive player. With a healthy Schaub, our offense is one of the best in the NFL. And who is to say that Manning will perform like his usual self? There are too many unknown factors there. They might make the playoffs, they might not, but Tebow brought something that Manning won't: He could beat the Chargers.

The problem is Schaub is almost NEVER healthy for too long! Something always happens to the guy

If there is a penalty flag on the last play of the game, the team gets one last play with the clock on zeroes.

Cool, I made a typing error. Are you 12 years old now? By the way its "defense's" not defenses. That's fine, and how many Super Bowl's has Matt Schaub or any player on the Texans been to? 0. No ordinary rookie QB? Quit making excuses for your team's near meltdown.

No. It's 'defenses'. Anywho...Meltdown? Dude, we just went to the playoffs. You self-imploded, end of story. You have somehow convinced yourself that you did better than the Texans this year, and you DID NOT.

lmao the favorites? You have to go through the Steelers, Patriots, Ravens and now Broncos. And there's absolutely no way you can go through all 4 of those teams. Not with Matt Schaub as your QB. A dominant Texans team that split games with an inferior Colts team last year lmao

See my previous post

Edited by Maureen
personal shot

SOOO the ravens don't stand a chance because they loss Suggs and Flacco is a little above average, You have Schaub who gets injured every year and you loss Mario Williams. Your Defense has been decent ONE year where the ravens have been a top 5 D for ohhhhhh the past DECADE! I'd take the Bengals, Steelers, Ravens, Pats and maybe even the Jets over the texan. But anyways enjoy your time at the top of the division, that lease is only good for another season MAYBE too.....

We have proven that we can win when Schaub goes down. We are not the Colts. I've said this so many times already that it's starting to get f -ing annoying. WILLIAMS DID DIDDLYSQUAT FOR US LAST SEASON. He was a great player, but he had already been replaced while he was still here. We beat the Bengals, Steelers, and Pats each time we last played them, kid. Jets might be able to beat you but they can't do anything to us. And this 'lease' is going to last much longer than two seasons, buddy.

Edited by Maureen
personal shot

No. It's 'defenses'. Anywho...Meltdown? Dude, we just went to the playoffs. You self-imploded, end of story. You have somehow convinced yourself that you did better than the Texans this year, and you DID NOT.

lmao in the big picture, we actually did. You along with the other 31 teams in this league fell short and didn't win the Super Bowl. So no I'm not saying we had a better year than you guys, but in reality, you guys didn't get much of anything. A nice little division champs t-shirt and hat is about it. If you guys are so dominant, why is that you lost to probably the worst team in football last year?

I did go back and here it is again:

Randal, on 09 May 2012 - 01:12 AM, said:

Oh it is. But you Texan fans get the largest of heads because you've won the division ONCE over the past like 14 years. The Titans have won it more than you guys. When you consistently win the division for more than 2 years, that's when you can call it a trend.

That seems a little bit antagonistic to me. Randal was speaking the truth, I have seen it myself in person. Texans fans are very proud, albeit deservedly, but to a cocky and bragging point to where you gotta be brought down some. This was your first division win and 2nd winning season in your franchise history.

2010 you went 6-10 and placed 3rd. (tied and down 2 games to Jags)

2009 you went 9-7 and placed 2nd (by one over tennesse)

2008 you went 8-8 and placed 3rd

2007 you went 8-8 and placed 4th

2006 you went 6-10 and placed 4th

2005 you went 2-14 and placed 4th

2004 you went 7-9 and placed 3rd (down by 2 games to the jags)

2003 you went 5-11 and placed 4th (tied with the Jags)

2002 you went 4-12 and placed 4th

During this time the colts won the division every year but 1 (2008, 12-4, 1 game behind tennesse). Ya we sucked this year. I expected it since the colts were playing without manning. I knew what our defense was and how it was designed (to be in the lead and utilize the pass rush) without us ever really being in the lead we couldnt do anything. So i wasnt upset with last year. But the texans fans, you guys act like you have been dominating the division for years. Take a quick reality check and be a little humble til you guys prove some consistency. I respect the Texans greatly and see them as our Main rivals in the division. But its not a hated rivalry like i think of the Jags.

He was on the offense. That was his opinion, not truth. And by the way, the trend I was referring to was us beating the Colts at the beginning of the year, not the playoffs.

Edited by Maureen
personal shot

Again, staying away from the main point. In a few years, Brady will retire. He will probably not see much competition from us in the meantime. We only lost by seven last year to them, though.

I was staying away from the main point to be polite and avoid having to get into another argument. I'm sick of getting attacked, I already have to deal with the four other guys. And Brady not seeing much competition from you was a statement you did not have to make, since it is so obvious.