Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2013 Free Agents [Merge]

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or Ray Rice or Mccoy?

i cant see either of them being free agents. no way their respected teams dont resign them

i would jump at the chance to get Jonathan stewart

NOOOO... J Stew is at the top of the "I'm hurt and on the Injury report list" ALL SEASON.

Dude is great when in the game. But he is as reliable as a "gonzo"...

I think Campbell would be pretty expensive, but we have the cap room and it's worth it to sign three, young playmakers. We also have the draft to adress our D, but these players could let us focus on certain areas of the D.

NOOOO... J Stew is at the top of the "I'm hurt and on the Injury report list" ALL SEASON.

Dude is great when in the game. But he is as reliable as a "gonzo"...

That's why I say Forte ;). He is desperate to get out of his rookie contract and the Bears have shown him no love. We may be able to get him. To be clear RB is not a position of need.

Are there any young WR's that we can pull away from their teams?

Mike Wallace was there for the taking this season. Andrew Brandt stated that if "ANY" team offered 9 plus million per, that the team would get him. PERIOD.

And nobody bit? Interesting aye?

James Laurinaitis stands out, imo... love the kid. Jeff Otah could be a good RG if they feel that it's better for Ija to play RT.

Otah is better than lja, so If we get him they would want Ija to play RG and Otah at RT.

Mike Wallace was there for the taking this season. Andrew Brandt stated that if "ANY" team offered 9 plus million per, that the team would get him. PERIOD.

And nobody bit? Interesting aye?

Not really that interesting IMO, considering he was a RFA, and whoever signed him would have to give up a first round draft pick.

$9 mil/yr is a bit too much for him anyways, and once you throw in losing a 1st, not surprising nobody bit.

Not really that interesting IMO, considering he was a RFA, and whoever signed him would have to give up a first round draft pick.

$9 mil/yr is a bit too much for him anyways, and once you throw in losing a 1st, not surprising nobody bit.

\

He'll be unrestricted next year, right? Unless Pitt resigns him.

The point being ... Pitt could NOT have matched. ... any offer over 8/9 million. But nobody bit.

darn Bro u kinda picky.. Wallace is considered the "deep threat" in the NFL. D Jax got the same and dude has concussion issues.

In the end tho I would have left him alone as well.

Otah is better than lja, so If we get him they would want Ija to play RG and Otah at RT.

I'd say he's more proven, but he's not necessarily better. I think it's too early to tell if he's better than Ija or not.

I'd say he's more proven, but he's not necessarily better. I think it's too early to tell if he's better than Ija or not.

That's a good point. But at this point in time Otah is better. Ija may be better in the future but Otah is better now.

That's a good point. But at this point in time Otah is better. Ija may be better in the future but Otah is better now.

Actually I should watch next season first because Ija hasn't had a chance to prove himself.