Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hurricane1122

Colts Vs, Redskins Preseason Game Night Thread

secondary having a slow start

EDIT: powers looks good. redzone d was alright, skins still got the td though

Yea, go John Beck! He drove us all the way in for a TD!... Oh wait, wrong team. And here I thought we had a capable backup.

wayne, collie, and gonzalez arent starting today.

mike pollak false start at RG

EDIT: wow, another false start.... reitz

I really want to see Painter do well and silence his critics. At least for this week.

His critics would welcome that. It would be awesome if he did. Fans don't want him to fail, they're just sick of his failures so far.

garcon, taj smith, and brooks.

bad punt return coverage too. pat mcafee had the stop

wow, just terrible run D...let's hope Sims and Harris can make an impact when they come back, b/c these guys aren't getting it done. wow, just horrific.

on a side note, this D isn't designed for ground and pound games. when the O sucks like it has tonight, the Skins can run and run and run....When Manning and the starters are in, the thought is to get up on teams and force them to throw. But still....

i dont even think that was a horsecollar tackle. -_- nice sack by brackett though

I know it's just preseason, but GB is going to eat our lunch next week if Manning isn't back (and he probably won't be)...

McAfee is booomming them tonight! Now if our ST guys would just stay in their darn lanes!

wow, just terrible run D...let's hope Sims and Harris can make an impact when they come back, b/c these guys aren't getting it done. wow, just horrific.

on a side note, this D isn't designed for ground and pound games. when the O sucks like it has tonight, the Skins can run and run and run....When Manning and the starters are in, the thought is to get up on teams and force them to throw. But still....

In otherwords, the Colts have a one-dimensional defense that is getting exposed