Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs, Redskins Preseason Game Night Thread

hurricane1122

He overthrew Joe in the flat, too. I maintain that he can be a practice darling, but pressure is his trouble. He's got all the tools, he's just horrible under pressure. He needs to work on that, and more playing time in the preseason is the only way I see that happening. In that manner, he's a bit lucky that he's getting more time.

just like we all knew please hurry back peyton without we suck. one player is not supposed to make a team except for the colts cuz the front office gives u no talent. collie garcon and addai are really bums u just make them look good. the oline really cant block but u get the ball out fast enough to not get sack the front office sucks the heck wit these rookies on the o line and at qb sign game tested vets....smh its gonna be a long season

just like we all knew please hurry back peyton without we suck. one player is not supposed to make a team except for the colts cuz the front office gives u no talent. collie garcon and addai are really bums u just make them look good. the oline really cant block but u get the ball out fast enough to not get sack the front office sucks the heck wit these rookies on the o line and at qb sign game tested vets....smh its gonna be a long season

Is this the first year you've watched the Colts preseason? The Colts look like this EVERY preseason FYI.

Also, you're saying Collie, Garcon, and Addai are bums? You sir are ridiculous.

Maybe you should just find another team to watch I myself think Peyton makes everybody better but that doesnt mean they (they as who you called bums)wouldnt be good with out him and surly doesnt deserve to be called a bum that post was way out of bounds are you really a COLTS Fan How many touchdowns has Peyton throwed to himself

I KNOW ITS PRESEASON BUT ITS ROOKIES VS ROOKIES AND THERES ARE BETTER THAN OURS lmao. OUR FRONT OFFICE SUCKS WHO DRAFTS THESE BUMS SHEESH lol

Sorry but the Rams played their starters for almost the whole first half. What game were you watching?

Saturday wasn't in. It was Mike Pollak.

please buddy it was saturday ............and he picked up right where he left off in the playoff game last year....snapping the ball and getting derailed backwards to disrupt plays. donald had to turn around and run the other way on one of em.

Honestly, Painter may be the worst qb i've ever witnessed in the nfl. I ask anyone to name one backup qb in the league that is worse. I'm not just talking about the present either.

Sorgi.

And I'm pretty sure Painter isn't the worst back up ever. Even on our own team, Orlovsky's worse at this point.

OK WE NEEDED A BACK UP QB....WHAT MADE POLIAN SIGN ORLUSKY lol DIDNT HE RUN OUT THE BACK OF THE END ZONE FOR A SAFETY ON THE LIONS. POLIAN THATS WAS A GREAT SIGNING HE'S GOT A LOT OF POTENTIAL lol...

Hey, fella'... see the rules:

http://www.colts.com/forums/index.php?/topic/863-helpful-tips-for-new-members/

Never use all caps

Don't toggle between CaPitAl aNd LoWeRcAsE LetTeRs

Use normal punctuation and grammar

Keep it short and simple whenever possible

Be careful sharing private information

Provide enough information to answer any questions you ask

Use minimal outbound links, and only when absolutely necessary

Don't be a troll and don't feed the trolls

Follow all posted rules of the forum at all times

I know you're just having fun, but it's getting to be a pretty old schtick. Give it a rest.

please buddy it was saturday ............and he picked up right where he left off in the playoff game last year....snapping the ball and getting derailed backwards to disrupt plays. donald had to turn around and run the other way on one of em.

Ya. That one you were talking about, where the center was knocked all the way back into the backfield into Donald, that was #78 Mike Pollak, not Jeff Saturday... Look at the play again...

Hi, Colts fans! Colts move on from their preseason road loss to the Rams as they conclude their training camp after more than two weeks at Anderson College, and host the visiting Washington Redskins. Colts continue to develop their veterans, rookies and free agents for the upcoming 2011 regular season. Lance Painter will again start for the Colts as well as Dan Orlovsky will both share the majority of the playing time at QB in Peyton Manning's absence. Gametime and kickoff from LOS is right after 7:00PM, Eastern Standard Time.

Redskins unfortunately defeated the Colts in their last NFL preseason meeting during the Pro Football Hall Of Fame Game in Fawcett Stadium in Canton, Ohio back on August 3, 2008. Colts though defeated the Redskins 27-24 in their last meeting during the NFL regulat season 30-16 on Sunday Night back on October 17, 2010.

WNDY MyNwetworkTV 23 will televise the game live in Indianapolis with Don Fischer and Mark Hermann announcing the TV game commentary along with sideline reporter Jeffery Gorman. Bob Lamey and Wil Wolford along with sideline reporter will also announce the Colts radio game coverage simulcast on flagship stations WFNI ESPN Sportsradio 1070AM and WLHK Country 98.1FM, and the Colts Radio Network.

NFL Network will also replay the Colts/Redskins preseason game this Sunday afternoon at 4:00PM, on Wednesday Night, 8/24, at 8:00PM.

Jim Irsay and the Colts also pledge support to last weekends tragic accident of the fallen stage from last weekend's Indiana State Fair by donating throught each ticket sold, and through texting, and social networking during tonight's Colts/Redskins game.

I wish the Colts players no injuries as they all continue to earn themselves into the upcoming 53-man regular season roster. GO COLTS!!!!!

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2011081951/2011/PRE2/redskins@colts

http://www.colts.com/downloads/2002releases/337/release.pdf'>http://www.colts.com/downloads/2002releases/337/release.pdf

http://www.colts.com/