Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Delone Carter Joeledged And Dave Caldwell

natelombardi

o line is the worst we cant move any team in the nfl off the ball. like mr polian these smaller faster lineman dont work sign some maulers and lets get more physical. get away from this finesse shhh

Now it's a party!

Buddy, you're either really trying hard to yank our chains or... I made this thread just for you:

http://www.colts.com/forums/index.php?/topic/926-we-know-youre-a-long-time-colts-fan-tonight-if/

o line is the worst we cant move any team in the nfl off the ball. like mr polian these smaller faster lineman dont work sign some maulers and lets get more physical. get away from this finesse shhh

I think Kimbo Slice is available.

What would your grandpa Vince say if he heard that attitude?

"Pick up the jockstraps Nathan!"

@ Delone Carter.

Where is this bullish straight up, down hill runner I heard so much about?

He seemed to lack vision entirely. Brown was far more impressive. Thank goodness we locked in Live-n-Let Addai. Love me some Joe in the backfield.

On a side note: I'm getting kinda bummed by the maturity level on our forum. If you don't like someone or their post, ignore them. So sick of trying to read threads only to feel like I'm sitting in study hall at a high school listening to a couple of kids balk at each other.

Amen, they work for us now!

Why did you change your post? Oh, I know...it's because what you had up here was just asinine.

They could choose to just not show? Really? They could just leave the NFL that they worked so hard to aspire to? Do you really think they would give it all up as opposed to playing for the Colts because of their offensive line woes?

Unbelievable.

On a side note: I'm getting kinda bummed by the maturity level on our forum. If you don't like someone or their post, ignore them. So sick of trying to read threads only to feel like I'm sitting in study hall at a high school listening to a couple of kids balk at each other.

Kinda sad, and thats why so many members didnt migrate or left with the first forum change.

Im still amazed that proper grammar and at least a little punctuation is so hard for some people. Its typing. How much time do you save by leaving out ONE letter? Or a period or comma?

Maybe they are "hunt and peckers" and they just dont know where they are, or how to use the shift key.

Back on topic, Ill wait to see the three guys in a few more games. Nothing they did last night really stood out to me, but I missed the entire 4th quarter...

I'm with you there. I'm getting to the point where I see All-Caps, and I just don't read the post.

Well said, ruksak, and thank you :thanks:

If a member can't respond to a post with constructive criticism, then it is best just to ignore. :ignore: