Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Irsay's Throne is in Trouble.

Fx Stryker

Harnish will have plenty of time to tweet during the game when he is sitting watching Luck play.

"OMG Luck is so killing it!" (Sorry I don't tweet so I don't know how to do those abrevations and such)

Will he be sitting at home in front of his TV? If not, he can't tweet if practice squad players allowed to stand with the team.

Will he be sitting at home in front of his TV? If not, he can't tweet if practice squad players allowed to stand with the team.

I expect us to carry 3 qbs. Harnish is expected to be our number 2 next year after Stanton leaves. No doubt in my mind after not taking a snap in 2012 Stanton who didn't even want to sign with us and wants to be a #2 that has a shot at #1 will not be wrestling the job away from Luck. We will likely be grooming Harnish to take over that #2 role so I think he will get a lot of exposure to make the most of his opportunity. I am pretty sure Vittatoe or whatever is the odd man out.

I expect us to carry 3 qbs. Harnish is expected to be our number 2 next year after Stanton leaves. No doubt in my mind after not taking a snap in 2012 Stanton who didn't even want to sign with us and wants to be a #2 that has a shot at #1 will not be wrestling the job away from Luck. We will likely be grooming Harnish to take over that #2 role so I think he will get a lot of exposure to make the most of his opportunity. I am pretty sure Vittatoe or whatever is the odd man out.

I may be wrong, but I don't see the sense in wasting a roster spot on a guy that will never play in a regular season game. If (God forbid) Luck goes down, I'm pretty sure we'll sign a veteran FA to back up Stanton.

I expect Harnish to battle Vittatoe for a PS spot.

I may be wrong, but I don't see the sense in wasting a roster spot on a guy that will never play in a regular season game. If (God forbid) Luck goes down, I'm pretty sure we'll sign a veteran FA to back up Stanton.

I expect Harnish to battle Vittatoe for a PS spot.

Most teams only carry 2 qbs on the game day roster. (46players) You are allowed 53 on the active roster. The rest would be practice squad. If you have a practice squad player they may be signed by ANY team to their active roster. (They can't to their practice squad). As I said I expect him to make our active roster. We are grooming him to be our back up next year. I doubt he would be active on gameday unless Stanton or Luck is hurt.