Top Posters In This Topic

so it sounds like these have the best chance to make the team

1. chigbo anunoby - nt

2. steven baker - ot

3. cameron chism - cb

4. hayworth hicks - og

5. buddy jackson - cb

6. antonio fenelus - cb

I think that you should add SS Matt Merletti out of UNC, he did 31 bench press reps as a safety and add Chris Gallipo out of USC.

Right. There's no limit aside from the roster limit which was just increased from 80 to 90.

Thanks bavanlan and Freaky Jason......I was really stupid on that. It only makes sense you can sign as many as your 90 man camp roster. As they say, you can't fix stupid!! Sorry for the dumb question. :)

You guys are getting a great punter with Brian Stahovich out of San Diego State. He has the leg and accuracy to make the team. I dont know too much about the Colt's punting situation, but I can see Brian being your guy.

Probably has "0" chance to make the team unless McAfee is injuried.

Probably has "0" chance to make the team unless McAfee is injuried.

AV is gone soon. McAfee....kicks 70 yr field goals....keep an open mind. Mine is a very GOOD dog.........unless hungry for a bull dog! :) Edited by BrentMc11

Here is the depth we needed. Now the test of Grigson's ability is how many of these guys end up starting or even end up being good situaltional players. the game is long and you need a rotation of talent, not just good starters.

I'm looking forward to seeing how these guys pan out as this was listed as Grigs strength. I'm hoping these UDFAs become superstars.

There is some contradiction here as some are saying we have drafted the no less than the average number of offensive lineman for the year but also admit that it is an area that was neglected in past years. Others are saying that our running game is sufficient but it was ranked 26th.

While the stats show Manning one of the least sacked in 2010, its a number that is attributed to his quick release and knowing where the ball is going before the snap.

Do we really want to see Andrew Luck get injured like manning was? The best protection for a QB is a running game and a good OL

Maybe I'm reading this wrong, but based on the lists I've seen we lost some OL vets and got an equal number of UDFA and one Draft pick. 2-3 OL pickups wasn't enough IMO.

anyone else find it weird that the udfas got their numbers before the drafted players

I thought the same thing too at first but it makes sense. The UDFAs are already signed whereas the draft picks probably aren't yet. Can't really officially assign a number until the player is actually signed....at least I assume. However I imagine they've probably already talked to the drafted players about what number they want and crossed those numbers off before letting the UDFA's select a number. That way the drafted players still get first dibs on which number they get. I'm curious to see what numbers Fleener and Chapman take. Both of their college numbers are unavailable. #82 is retired and #99 is A.J. There actually is no number in the 90's that Chapman could take so it'll probably be a number in the 60's. Personally, I prefer to have the big DL all have numbers in the 90's but oh well. (I'm kinda OCD about certain things. lol). I think they should have Mario Addison choose a new number and let Chapman take #97.

:)

• 2 weeks later...

Antonio Fenelus Looks like a pretty solid CB to. I think he could be a supprise pickup. Has good speed, great cover ability and is always making a play on the ball it seems. He is able to get good position seems to be able to close gaps pretty well if he is playing off coverage. Thing is hes only 5'8" but His speed and ball skills might be able to make up for that. he looked solid in the videos I have watched. Chisim is good to, that kid has a hit stick for sure and some decent cover ability. Im thinking maybe she compares to saftey a little better though.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...