Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sb41champs

Question of the Day - 04/28 NFL Draft

Yes.But when we look back later this year I hope we say woooooot well done Grigs.We hit DEF in FA so with our losses in OFF draft makes a lil sense,(Ballard ?)

Not really. Luck used a lot of 3 tight end sets at Stanford ... Was a nightmare for the opposition. Given what is happening in the NFL at the TE position and the Colts weakness at TE, it makes a lot of sense. I'm assuming these pick also representrped the best player available, so they were great opportunities to get these player to build a great offense.

Fleener - Not surprised

Allen - Yes, I was surprised but I love the pick.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Football as a blood sport?
    • Truth can be disappointing, if you bother to look.   The problem with any organization or movement that grows from infancy, is that missteps occur along the way.  Most would acknowledge these missteps, admit when they were wrong, apologize, then seek to correct the processes so the same wrongness doesn't happen again.   Has BLM ever admitted they did anything wrong...ever? If we don't get the message, I guess that's our shortcoming and not theirs, after 4 years of delivering the message.     A group that is confident that their message is rooted in truth would be able to admit their missteps.  OTOH, it seems like BLM must think their cause is built on a house of cards that would totally collapse if anything wrong was admitted.     From the Wash Post: Of the 10,000,000 arrests that happened in 2019 in the USA, 1,100 involved police shootings.  9 of the victims were unarmed blacks.  While brutality is not the same as an actual shooting, it does seem like police brutality against blacks....white cops not black cops....would be situational anomalies rather than something indicative of a systemic problem that a dopey, untalented, and angry NFL QB would apply to the country as whole by disrespecting its flag and anthem.     
    • High power offenses can't score if they don't have the ball.  The key is our defense not giving up big plays too.  I am so tired of those dump off passes ending up 15-20 yards down the field.   
  • Members