Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2024: Game #4, Steelers @ Colts, September 29, 2024, 1 PM ET

NFLfan

Steelers @ Colts  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB will have more yards passing?

• Anthony Richardson
    • Justin Fields
  2. 2. Will Taylor rush for 90 or more yards?

3. 3. Will the Colts offensive line limit TJ Watt to one or fewer sacks?

4. 4. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/29/2024 at 05:15 PM

3 minutes ago, JColts72 said:

So far Colts D playing very well.

They are swarming to the ball and I will give them that anda lot more energy. That being said. I won't judge the defenses performance until they play some legit offenses. They have a habit of doing this for the last 8 years. Look great against a one sided offense and then getting obliterated when they play a legit offense.

Just now, azcolt said:

The refs can be blamed, but I think a lot of the problem is these supersized qb’s have been able to run over people all of their lives. Smaller guys have learned how to duck hits. For all of his athleticism AR is often really awkward when avoiding hits. 

But if someone clearly gets a late hit or hits to the head, no matter how they slide or run, it should not matter. It is a penalty. JMO

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

I know it sounds funny. But it’s pretty cool to see the different formations today.

You don’t call a run play for him after he comes back in.

We cannot baby him. If he can't hold up physically, we need to find out sooner rather than later. This is football and he is going to get hit. He just needs to smarter. If I was Shane and we score again, I would bench him. Richardson needs to play smarter. He needs to just learn to do these simple tasks. Go down early and do not put your body at risk

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Colts1324 said:

Flacco is a solid backup. I’m not too worried about him being bad. If anything, he is much better at hitting the easy throws. 

He looks solid 

I'm not saying I don't care if AR is alright and don't need him. But if we have the lead and keep it. No sense in bringing AR back so soon.

• Like 1