Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2024: Game #4, Steelers @ Colts, September 29, 2024, 1 PM ET

NFLfan

Steelers @ Colts  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB will have more yards passing?

• Anthony Richardson
    • Justin Fields
  2. 2. Will Taylor rush for 90 or more yards?

3. 3. Will the Colts offensive line limit TJ Watt to one or fewer sacks?

4. 4. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/29/2024 at 05:15 PM

Just now, chickenMan said:

Unless AR is really hurt, I don’t understand why we ruled him out. Keep him as questionable, and if Flacco can put the Colts up by another possession, let AR test the waters in the second half.

It’s pretty clear his hip is not 100%

• Like 1

I swear some people wait for the other team to move the ball a bit, or to find any success just to come on here and start complaining. then get super quiet when the team is doing well.. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

So. He can either play the game or he cannot. We need to find out. If this continues, I am afraid we need to look else where. This cannot continue week  to week no matter his talent level. I hope they kept him out more because of the score and a teaching moment. If it keeps him out, I am really getting concerned about his ability to play moving forward.

I assume it really hasn’t taken until now to become concerned?

1 minute ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Totally agreed. However, he needs to understand the investment this team has in him. He is the franchise but his simple mistakes are going to cost him his career.

Yes it is and his body not holding up isn’t on the coaching staff. 

• Thanks 1

Unless AR is really hurt, I don’t understand why we ruled him out. Keep him as questionable, and if Flacco can put the Colts up by another possession, let AR test the waters in the second half.

I think Shane has a good feel of this game and that’s why. If we hadn’t been ahead by 17 pts it might be different.

I’m sure the emergency qb situation plays into it. They didn’t intend on him going back in for precautionary purposes, so they designate Sam as backup from the emergency qb designation and go from there. 

1 minute ago, chickenMan said:

didn't you also call shane dumb for running him again in the red zone, yet now you wanna bring him in some more? 

1 minute ago, GoColts8818 said:

Remember when fans were outraged the Colts traded back and took Alec and not Pickens?

Pickens is a nut case. First Antonio Brown, then JuJu, now Pickens. The Steelers attract headcase diva WRs like flies on poop

Just now, azcolt said:

I assume it really hasn’t taken until now to become concerned?

I was concerned last year if u read my posts. I said I would give Richardson the year and not comment on his play. This is different. This is about his ability to stay healthy..  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, chickenMan said:

I guess he's really hurt.

13 minutes ago, AKB said:

probably just precautionary for AR, he be back next week

Hope you are right, but it’s not good that our young QB who needs all the reps he can get cannot stay on the field.  Facts are he has been unable to finish 3 out of the 8 games he has started in his young NFL career due to injury.  Add in the fact that he missed a lot of his senior year of HS due to injury and this is a very troublesome trend in my mind  how he develops as a player.

To be clear, this is a not knock on AR or his toughness. Football (especially at the NFL level) is a physical game played by grown men.  Injuries can and will happen..it just makes it all the more frustrating and infuriating that the organization would be okay exposing their most important long term player unnecessarily by using him as a glorified RB.

• Like 1