Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2024: Game #4, Steelers @ Colts, September 29, 2024, 1 PM ET

NFLfan

Steelers @ Colts  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB will have more yards passing?

• Anthony Richardson
    • Justin Fields
  2. 2. Will Taylor rush for 90 or more yards?

3. 3. Will the Colts offensive line limit TJ Watt to one or fewer sacks?

4. 4. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/29/2024 at 05:15 PM

2 hours ago, Happy2BeHere said:

We used to say that about our offense…but sometimes it’s not always inevitable and stuff just doesn’t come together…here’s to hoping it doesn’t for them.

Man, hate to say I called it but 27 WAS the magic number lol :) 

• Like 1

Whoo, I'm always the first to admit when I'm wrong, I predicted a loss today(but I was right about making Fields look like an all-pro). Good game, need to stop letting teams back into a game when we are dominating. I kept see the Viking game from 2 years ago, but alas, we didn't blow this one.

• Like 1

Just now, richard pallo said:

We just beat an undefeated team and people are unhappy.  Only in Indy.

Not me!! I'm dieing and I'm ecstatic on this game couldn't have asked for a happier time. How are you judging Colt fans are unhappy???

Never in doubt 🫣

Just now, EasyE said:

Not me!! I'm dieing and I'm ecstatic on this game couldn't have asked for a happier time. How are you judging Colt fans are unhappy???

The word I would use is "exhausted"

1 minute ago, coltsva said:

Never in doubt 🫣

I knew we had this game from the beginning at the beginning if you read my earlier posts. I wasn't confident about it cause of our history with the Steelers.

I'm concerned about AR health even after this win.

Someone said AR out for the season. I don't believe it. Is that true??

1 minute ago, EasyE said:

Because they don’t know how hard it is to win in this league.   They complain when we win.  Fire Gus, fire the kicker who won the game.   They are always looking for someone to go after even when we win.  Victories are hard.  Even with a 39 year old backup quarterback.  I prefer to enjoy the wins and not whine over something we have no control over.

1 hour ago, AKB said:

if they had a birthday when the colts play, they aren't a true friend

They're Browns fans but they have the package to watch any game, so I watched our game and the Browns game just started.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

We just beat an undefeated team and people are unhappy.  Only in Indy.

That's right. The Colts are only a shadow of what they could be. The team as a whole needs a lot of growth, but I'm afraid that Gus Bradley is instilling doubt and uncertainty in this defensive scheme. We have better player than that.

46 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

Because they don’t know how hard it is to win in this league.   They complain when we win.  Fire Gus, fire the kicker who won the game.   They are always looking for someone to go after even when we win.  Victories are hard.  Even with a 39 year old backup quarterback.  I prefer to enjoy the wins and not whine over something we have no control over.

Exactly, only control what you can and be happy for things that fall in your favor.

We missing on a lot of our defense today and still won.

We lost 2 games with a starting roster with Gus. 

Does it really matter what any of our opinions mean? No it doesn't, it's only the opinion of Jim Irsay. Proud to win this game today and if you are a colts fan you should be celebrating also.

I'm only concerned about AR injury at this point.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Let this sink in. They were up 17-0 on the Steelers. That an epic choke job. I never had confidence that they could close it out. When they got that field goal at the end of the 1st and  I really started to worry. Steichen needs to get his head out of play sheet and focus on what is happening in the game.

Let this sink in.    They did close out out.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Let this sink in. They were up 17-0 on the Steelers. That an epic choke job. I never had confidence that they could close it out. When they got that field goal at the end of the 1st and  I really started to worry. Steichen needs to get his head out of play sheet and focus on what is happening in the game.

Are you a real colts fan or just trolling this fanbase? You should be happy over this win! 

2 minutes ago, EasyE said:

Are you a real colts fan or just trolling this fanbase? You should be happy over this win! 

I mean we lost our starting QB and eas missing big key defense players and still beat a undefeated team that we have had bad history of beating. What more did you want??